QSL Meet????

Any1 want to meet at the QSL on 51??? im down for some new faces

what time?

ummmmm idk… i say 8:00 at the QSL parking lot or Best buy???

Well I def be there considering I work there lol. I work from 5 to business dies tonight, blah. :frowning:

keep this spreading… maybe we can get a nice crowd again, i might make it down but 6:30 is pretty early for a meet but ill cruise by

Ya maybe ur right ok OFFICALL TIME CHANGED TO 8pm!!! At the QSL on 51… Im washing the ride asap!!!

Wish I could … but its my moms birthday … next time I’ll be there

bump this for more peeps!!! :x:

So who is going???

BWW > QSL

QFT

huh

amen

x765760085

I went through there about then on my bike, but didn’t know anyone was meeting. I should be there Wed. night for bike night if it isn’t raining.
Otherwise, I’m down for any night with the Audi.

hahahahahahaha i just realize that i have been seein your car around alot never knew it was you. i saw it at advance a few days ago and then pepgirls yesterday or the day before. it has no exhaust tips and the rear bumper is rooled right??? if it is sunroof and kicker options only it may be my old ride. :rant:

just saw this now i was down there tongiht arround 8ish.

just saw this now also. Cruised down with 2 03 cobras ,95 cobra, and a 02 z06. Saw a butload of bikers on the way down doing wheelies. Then after that i saw a huge sign saying its Motorcycle awareness month haha.