quality fish tank period

Well since everone else is in the fish tank trading game, i would like to join in as well.

up for sale or trade is my 78 oz fish bowl pictured below
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/ef_u/Glass-Bowl.jpg
Plus:
-its has this ultra sweet self cleaning thing where you just tip it upside down and gravity cleans it for you. thank you gravity
-I put a fish in it once and it lived.
-Its clear and shit.
-will include pet rocks to keep your fish company(found these in the driveway and my mom glued eyes on them) will also part out pet rocks if interested here they are. they all have a name so u can’t rename them sorry.
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/ef_u/pet-rocks.jpg

-Im only asking 11 dollars for the whole lot so please no low balls or i will curb stomp…this is a written threat Kevin. Will not sell unless the buyer plans to put a gold fish in it, none of these blue fish or sharks, none of that will be had.

Neg: i can not think of one.

that is all

1 dollar… just so I can smash it into pieces

Im feeling a bit of hostility towards those of us that have tanks… :lol

Interested in the triangle shaped rock towards the upper left; What is his name?

no hostility just jelosey, her name is betty

:ponder

your right that is a terrible idea, just 10 more of those and it could be yours!

no…

i’m so glad ur gone for a month and a half not

So were you trying to compliment me orrrr???

i think so

Oh… well thanks

i want the rock that looks like gumby’s head!!!

ahh sorry ReDevil already paypaled me money for betty. shes was a big hit

i thought betty was the triangle one to the right of gumby…DAYUMIT!

update: will take back from ReDevil and trade you for a very specific part im looking for its a FUJITA plate frame, very rare, doubt youve got one, will also trade for electric cooler or VCR LMK

another update ive been getting alot of pms wondering how to contact me. i can be reached at 518 785 4621. call me

OMG I HAVE A FUJITA PLATE FRAME!!! UBER RARE JDM!!!

HOLY SUGAR you can’t be serious…so rare ahah

how much for a custom rock, fully kitted out?

well since you now have 148 posts and postive rep id say aboutt FREE

^nice, I will call you to arrange pick up in the near future.