Queen Bed Frame - Brand New

Selling the bed frame only for a queen sized bed. We slept on this maybe 3-5 times before getting our other purchased frame together. It’s taking up space in my garage so I need it gone. It’s fully assembled right now, and I really don’t feel like taking it apart but if you bring tools I could probably help you take it apart. This thing is sturdy as hell too. Pics up later

$40 Located in Tonawanda Near Kenmore Ave.

pics?

I have one shitty picture…I can get some better ones after work.

Came from City Mattress if that makes a difference.

$90 bucks for just a metal frame? I assumed this was like an actual wooden bed. Come on dude they give you these things for free when you buy a bed. They’re all over craigslist for $25. I think I threw a couple of these away when I moved.

I have one too that I would sell. They are cheap and only like $50 max.

in his defense mine was 100$ for my king… they’re cheap on CL cause they’ve probably been handed down for years

I paid $100 for it, so it’s not like I got it for free and am looking for a profit. I probably still have the receipt too. Make an offer if interested. It’s barely been used an pretty damn sturdy.

Originally the frame I have now didn’t go together correctly and I had the bed coming the next day. So we had to buy the frame. I got new rails for my bed and no longer needed this.

New bed:
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/282908_680781072581_801365090_n.jpg

How much for the Hello Kitty doll on your dresser?

It’s a bank actually. Fiancee probably wouldn’t want to sell it. Unless you’re serious.

i’d give you 25 i can use it for my spare bedroom

How about $40…two 20s from the ATM?

my thoughts exactly.

New from city matress these things are like 80$, I got mine form big lots for 70$. So his price isnt too bad. Id say 40-50 is a fair price. GLWS!

Just bought one of these for a queen at sams club for $45.

same here i bought one a few years back for the same price at sams club brand new, let my old room mate take it with him though, sticking with 25. if you change your mind, let me know

$5

Bump, still have this. Will take a reasonable offer, I don’t really feel like disassembling it.