Question about the Forum

is pjb ur initials? and big red is a goofy ass nick name, lsquestionmark, c’mon paul say that out loud to ur self it sounds rediculous

everyone calls me by my name on here or fluffy,i dont think half the members know my real name hahaha

its probably something gay like “emanuel”

i call u by ur actual name

ha! ur in for it now, kid

1. i want to change my name to relfect what i drive, more or less, because alot of people dont know names they know the cars.

2. the name i chose was before i ever even owned anything other than my truck, which is black with dark tinted windows and blacked out heads/tails etc… and 5 is just my lucky number. SO all in all, my username now is gay.

3. i plan on keeping my new car (which im making a thread on when im done posting this) for awhile so id like to show pride in it. since then ive had three cars, i didnt plan on changing it each time i got a new one, and if everyone on the forum did that no1 would ever figure out who the hell is who. I just figured my new car will be quite easy to pick out and i wont be getting rid of it so it would help people to identify me on the forum, since my name now means basically nothing.

and i dont really care about my username at all, it was just something i thought of in light of getting a new car maybe i could change my name on here too…

I picked mine because I’d never have to change it (unless they find all those immigrants in my basement) and because it wouldnt be turned into a nickname. Oh wait it did. Fuckers.

yeah i could have done the same, EVERYONE calls me pauly and always has. so to make it simple i could have just used that as my username, but i wanted something more creative. so now that i have the car ive been wanting forever, id like to switch my name to something that would represent it and me. Just using “pauly”, or a variation on it, as my username on a “car” forum is a bit boring/uncreative IMO.

Yeah, my initials. I sure dont need to change them when I change cars.

Ive gotta say that I dont think Ive ever called you anything but Steve

paulyC5

do it