Question

I also think running the car into a brick wall would be entertaining. Let me know when you are doing that.

Your completely retarded aren’t u? Don’t let the door hit you in the ass and hopefully your hubby will be home soon so you can leave this site…

ya well i lied. People pissed me off but I am over it. Well he wants it done right. And ppl in country are telling him 200 is way to much. But yet again they all are stationed in the south.

Are u going to cry again n post the pic on your myspace?

No I dont give a fuck what you people think of me. I could care less. Just trying to get some help with cars to suprise my husband. But people dont change here you are all jagoffs anyways. So i couldnt care less what you all think. Just wanted some help.

Not a surprise because you talking about the prices to your husband… you just want ATTENTION…

WTF, you alwasy ask for help but yet you turn it down or say u can’t do this or that or want it done cheap, great work doesn’t come cheap. So to me your looking for a shitty job for what you want to pay, pay one of your crackhead buddies to it then, if you don’t want our help then STFU and go elsewhere for a shitty job you’ll be kicking yourself in the no ass of yours… Christ!

Alright. I cant make up my damn mind. Yes I do ask questions and I go to my husband and talk about it. He is a cheap ass. I dont want to do anything wrong on his car. I think he loves it more than me sometimes. Well I dont know. Sorry for all the trouble that I have caused. And I dont want the attention. I know nothing about cars. I am clueless and if y’all want me to leave then I will

yeah i dont see how it could be a suprise posting it on a forum that he visits

if you want it done cheap drive thru homewood hill district north side etc and ask then

yea well. He makes the money

Awe are we gonna cry… he loves the car more than me… How old are you?

DRAMA

fuck it

Ya well maybe your ass should get a J-O-B

I’m going to chime in as well. WE ALL KNOW YOUR HUSBAND IS IN IRAQ! We know!

I sympathize with both you and him because I know it can be difficult with someone like that far away. But please, you do not have to preface every thread or post you have with “My husband is in Iraq, so I need my windows tinted/need attention/want to cry because Jenn is mean/am in the mood for a ham bar-b-q sammich”.

We know. The fact that you keep mentioning it makes me think that you are trying to use it for some sort of advantage (like better pricing) or as a guilt trip for people to feel bad for you.

Oh, and by the way, $202 is a great price. The only reason those inbreds think that it isn’t a good price is because its real easy to tint a 79 Ford Pickup, especially when you don’t have to do the back window because it is already covered by a confederate flag.

:bowrofl:

Please o please help me, my husband is in IRAQ and i am soooo lonely and want everything done for free.
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/crackhead.jpg

We know it is prob a lil tough for you but your annoying us to hell and back, you will NOT get anything for free/discounted becasue he is there and u refuse to get a job. KTHNXBYE

thanks for making my day :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

sleeper is the MyspaceR

Your right. I am out of line. I am not using it for an advantage. I never thought that I used it that much. But I am sorry everyone. I will stop everything. I just want to know more about cars and all. Just thinking that you guys could help me out. I am a white girl that dont know shit bout nuthin