Tint prices.

Im lookin for some tint prices…Anyone know where I should go?

• 2 Windows - $85.00
    • 2 Door Car - 3-7 windows $224.99
    • 4 Door car - 5-7 windows $249.99
    • 4 Door car - 5-11 windows $309.99
    • SUV/VAN - 5-13 windows $349.00

FirstBass ftw.

firstbass

Any discount if I bring 3 cars down? my 00 RS, buddys 07si 4dr, and other buddys 06 eclipse.

call f-b-a

i just copied and paste off his web site

You can take 20% off those prices for being a Pittspeed member, ill even extend that discount to the others in your group if you bring all 3 cars for 1 day.

Normally i only offer the discount to the PITTspeed members, so tell them to join up! cant hurt to be affiliated with 3000 other locals right?

Just shoot me an email a day or so before the day you are interested in getting the cars done by clicking the bad ass banner in my sig, or call the shop -412-353-061-

Thanks
-Chaz

thats 412.353.0631 chaz isn’t the best typer in the world

Got my evo (5 windows) done for $200. PM me if u wanna know who does em.

Or go to First Bass, better off.

ok I gotta ask wtf has 13 windows? I was trying to think and most I could think of was 10 LOL.

Also I have a 4 door car (7 windows) I was wanting to get it retinted.

do you do any percent tint? Reason I ask is I have 5% now and it registored a 3% when I got light metered. I think if I went 60% (windsheild) 5% (sunroof) 15% or 17% for each door and 12% for the rear window. That would be dark for my liking. I wish I could keep my 3% all around but popo doesnt like it :frowning:

hahahah typing > me…

i did a few limo’s and they had 13 windows, i dont know why… lol

anyways, heres the deal with the film,

we stock 5%, 20%, 35%, occasionally 50%, and 70% but not to often.

the price of the film it self prevents us from keeping a large selection on hand, although, we can special order the film as to the percentage you are requesting, but you guessed it… at an additional fee.

Sounds good man. It wont be til the first weekend of next month, so Ill keep in touch.

I was thinking of doing this to my new vehicle. Any way I can find out if there are laws in MD on how much tint you can use?

http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/MD/

Hmm, $200 with the discount for my car, that’s not bad at all. Obviously people around here like your work. Three questions:

1. You’re moving your shop from what I read, when is that happening? Just curious as to how long you will be out of commission.

2. What brand/type of tint do you use?

3. What is the warranty on the tint?

Thanks in advance. Glad I found this forum!

1.) if/when the moves takes place itll be completed in 1 day so im not out of commission, the place wont be all hussied up, but it will be in workable condition. and that will be on Aug 1st if all goes to plan with permits and such

2.) We use Solar Guard Primarily

3.1) Warranty period is for the life that you own your car, and warrants against cracking peeling bubbling blistering, purpling and just plain falling off,

3.2) Window film is just that, a film that is applied to the inside of your window, and can be scratched
ex. dog clawing at window, GF’s high heel, but in general, the film is resistant to scratches, but is i no way warrantied against scratching

Cool, thanks for the quick answers. I’ll be giving you guys a call, hopefully in the near future.

Thanks!!!