Tint prices.

yeah come see me i will hook u up better deal same warranty just ask the boys from jjs :bigthumb:

i can tint that car for 150.00

i will tint that thing for 150.00 and guarantee my work

you have me interested… please speak more about pricing/tinting/film ect.

Your not that far from Cranberry Township then. Turnpike east one exit and then go south. I need to get my two side windows done. I’m not sure of the percentages, but matching the extended cab windows shouldn’t be too too dark.

Need appointment?

never mind I see it. A day or two in advance thx.

sorry no internet access at the new shop yet…

20% is a perfect match to the rears on a truck/suv/station wagon

Thanks for the hookup today! Awesome job! You guys make it look easy. Remote start next!

do you guys do detailing up there? my work truck needs detailed inside and out and i wanna tint the 2 front windows to match the rest of the stock tint on the truck. it wont be for a couple months but i just wanna look around and get prices for it all and would like to get it all done at the same place? pm me if you want.

sorry we dont do detailing, yet.

as for the tint, thats not a problem just go ahead and gimme a call.

Patrick, thanks for the work, sure was a pleasure meeting another local vendor/ PITTspeed sponsor.
Next Truck i get in here is definitely being referred our your way, your truck sounded mean! I cant wait to hear it when its putting down 1k+ ft. lbs. of torque!!
http://www.pittspeed.com/banner_rotator/banners/DPP-Banner-lights.gif

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yeah i need my windows tinted too even though mt. lebanon cops are idiots. lets tint it up!

I went to zorros in uniontown pa they do good work and charged me 160 to do all my windows on my civic

what does “must allow more than 70% of light in.” mean, in regards to percentages of tint? does that mean i can use 30% tint? sorry man, i have never really been into tinting my windows, nor have i ever had tinted windows on any of the cars i have owned over the years lol

im not looking for something particularly dark, as im “known” within the FOP anyway, just something to keep out the UV.

The 70% law essentially means 70% tint.

any tint specials in Jan or Feb?

70% blah. my hatch when I replaced it on my eclipse had 15% tint on it from the car before mine., and I never got pulled over for it. and my car got inspected. and you know they notice the tint because my car is black anyways an the tint is just as dark.

I am looking to get my rumble bee windows tinted. so if anyone has any good prices let me know. my truck is a regular cab, so its the 2 windows and the rear which has no sliding glass on it, its 3 solid pieces.

Chaz’ll hook you up.

x2 but for a GM. 20% on the sides 5% on the back window and a windshield visor

What would be a good % to go with to assure you wouldn’t be bothered by the cops?
I believe stock on my car is 70 all the way around. What could I safely go to and not be bothered in your experience?

in my experience ANY tint is noticeable, each officer interprets the law differently, and some officers dont mind tint.

The only way to not get pulled over for tint, is to NOT tint your windows.

There has been customers with 50% that received citations, while other customers had 5% and never got pulled over, its all luck of the draw, and there is no legal limit, it is ALL illegal to have.

Last Aug. they passed new laws making clear film illegal, so basically ANY Film applied CAN and MAY land you a citation.

sorry for the abrupt response, I just want to make it clear to everybody that window tint is illegal, and that it is not the responsibility of Definitive Auto or any other installation facility if the customer receives a citation. I make it clear to every customer that it is 100% legal for me to apply the film, but it is 100% illegal for the customer to drive with. There is no percentage that nets less citations than another. it truly is luck of the draw…