Tinted windows - Group buy discount

Looking for tinted windows?

I talked to the fabled Dennis thats mentioned on the boards here so much, he normally charges $150 for a full car tints (4 sides + rear), but he’s willing to do $125 per car if we can get 5+ cars together. (Bigger discount if we get 10 cars I believe)

He’s on vacation, so we’re looking to do this the week of June 7th…I can give a better date as time goes on.

Supposedly this guys the best tinter in Buffalo, and this price is cheaper than Rainbow Tint (They wanted $149 when I called them today)

So far we have 2/5 cars lined up.

1. mordak - 35%, 4 sides + rear window, Subaru WRX
  2. llink78 - 35%, 4 sides + rear window, Civic sedan

any certain time that week that it needs to be done? i am interested on it for my Impala

K, I have a TBSS I’d only need 2 front windows done. Can I get a price on that?

sent PM

Last car I got done at Rainbow cost me $80. Did it really almost double in a few years?

fuck! figures, i need tint bad, but i need tires more. if only this were a couple weeks later. i’ll be in contact though if i do get the cash.

may be interested if 10 people do it, and price is cheaper…

1. TrojanMan2116 - 35%, 4 side windows, NOT back window

im gunna try to get a buddy to do his too dark blue audi dosnt look right without tints lol

I might be down for this but I have old ghey tints on my new car so itl prob be alot more

What kinda warranty?

I can vouch for Dennis. I spoke with him last night about this as well
He is excellent at what he does, and I have a hard time finding any flaws.

He also heat shrinks the tint, so you dont need to keep your windows up for a week.

Dude above me, youre probably looking at $25/window for removal also.

dennis did my evo, flawless as usual. he does great work :tup:

Interested in having my fiancee’s crown vic done. Send me a PM with where and when this is going down.

The next person who says “tints” is getting pistol whipped…

and i’m possibly in if we get the 10+ discount

In also with 10+. Actually prob. in either way but a price reduction sounds nice with 10

can we buy like a rain check??.. no really … my car is not on the road unless he would want to come to my house

The point is he will have all the cars in one spot and won’t have to fuck around, so the price is less…

So, no, I doubt you can get a rain check.

You guys that are interested please post the % tint you want, and what windows, and what car…he asked me to get him a list together so he makes sure he has all materials ready.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2007/02/27/tents460.jpg