GB: Tint.. And removal if needed..

Well, it didnt go through last time. But its still available…

In richmond hill…
Lifetime warrenty…
Any shade, Any windows in your 240.

If I get 3 people…
$160 for the whole car…

If I get 5 people…
$145 for the whole car…

If I get 10 people…
$125 for the whole car…

Brandon-Shift_Krunk - 240. All windows, no windshield.

Dude make this a little easer and put an end date on this.
that way people know when they need the $$$$ by.

what place is doing this?
reputable place?
None of that purple shit ?

I agree, put a deadline on this. The last tint group buy fell apart, dont want this happening again.

I am in for sure.

I have one question: Who is doing the tints, is this a tint place or a private person.

Thanks

Deadline is Sunday September 5th… No purple shit
Its 3M tint. 100% UV Protected… Lifetime warrenty…
A reputable shop WILL be doing it.

how much /w removal of old tint?

Add $100. If we get more people, It will lower…

So, removing the tint is not included. Just when I was getting excited…

:lol:

It was a special offer last time, nobody signed up…
Now i gotta charge… But if you need the removal and we’ve got several people in the GB. Im sure I can get it done dirty cheap…

SO SIGN UP.

If I sign up, can I take the car in on a weekend? And does it have to be 240’s?

I know I can get myself, my sister and my cousin in on this…

At the very least, I’m signing up.

1. Renny

Well the price will apply to 2 door cars… so yah like a 240, or any coupe/hatch like it…
And yes you can take it in on the weekend.

I’ll sign up for JUST rear window.
5%. Price for just the rear? I don’t need to wait for a group discount time is more important to me.

I kind of want to see an example of their work first though.

There work is good. Ill get you the price…

Hey Brandon,

I’m sure I’m in (s14a), my sister (95 2 door cavalier). Can you get a price on 4 door 99 altima?

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Just take it off yourself… You know how they tell ya not to use, window cleaner with ammonia? Well just get a little corner off, and peel. The ammonia will help get all the sticky stuff off no problem.

[/quote]

Just take it off yourself… You know how they tell ya not to use, window cleaner with ammonia? Well just get a little corner off, and peel. The ammonia will help get all the sticky stuff off no problem.[/quote]

Thats not a bad idea at all… I take it you have tried it

Ya, when I first bought the car, it was that nasty purple tint which I hated…luckily it was only on the back 3 windows, so I tore off the back 2 windows. Sprayed and wiped a couple of times and done. Didn’t take more than half an hour

Just take it off yourself… You know how they tell ya not to use, window cleaner with ammonia? Well just get a little corner off, and peel. The ammonia will help get all the sticky stuff off no problem.[/quote]

The real secret is to buy pure ammonia. Rub it all over the glass and leave it in the sun. Cover the window with a garbage bag so it won’t evaporate. Come back an hour later and you can peel off the tint and it will take the glue with it, leaving nothing behind.

The real secret is to buy pure ammonia. Rub it all over the glass and leave it in the sun. Cover the window with a garbage bag so it won’t evaporate. Come back an hour later and you can peel off the tint and it will take the glue with it, leaving nothing behind.[/quote]

haha if it was only that easy.

Try taking off double layerd 5% on every window of your car. Amonia and garbage bags only takes off half the 1st layer.

took me 2 weekends.

then my interior was coverd with adhesive.

3M tint is ok. theres better.

Well … I didn’t think people would be strange enough to lay down tint on top of tint. Why not just buy 2.5%?
The rear hatch window I picked up had overlapping 5% because the guy did it in 2 pieces but used about a foot of overlap for some reason. Tint was pretty crappy but with the ammonia came off fine.