window tinting

i just opened a shop on 119 near the fayette county fairgrounds and i am looking for some work tinting windows.if anyone is looking to get their windows done give me a call or e mail me at pwtmxracing@yahoo.com or call me AT (724)626-1956 thanks bob

does great work,sticky for jooooooooooooooo! :hitit:

how much would i be looking at for 30-35% on all windows other than the windshield on a 1990 Geo Metro?

ill hit you up when i get my car back…

i can do the whole car for around 150.00 thanks bob

sounds good to me…

How much for 35% all around on an SRT-4? If it’s not bad I might be interested sometime in May once I get some extra cash.

i can do it for around 180.00 give or take depending on the cost of the tint do u want the back window all one peice

I might be interested, i can get it done pretty cheap but last car i got it done to it came off drivers side…i want 5 percent all around 98 GTI…how much???

]
i can do it for 150 but if i have to take old tint off it is not gonna be cheap :dunno:

If i were up in Pittsburgh I’d get you to do my car… I’ll be up for a few days at the end of this month. If you are interested in the work, I might just get you to do the rear windshield.

ur car has a rear windshield?:confused:

Might be interested in getting 35% all around the probe. How much for an 89.

yeah i can do it let me know what kind of car

i will let u know tomorrow i have to check on the price those probes are tuff u have to heat shrink the side windows…

whats up with the back window on the dually

I figured it was a pain in the ass. I’m sure the wrap around windows on the side suck.

they make me cringe just thinking about them

got an idea on how much for a 98 neon coupe? im thinkin 15% in the back 3 windows and 20% up front…

ya mt. Lebanon PD is going to love me :rolleyes:

its still CLEAR!