Tint

I know this has been brought up before but looking to have the windows tinted on our Tiguan. Looking for a decent place I know tint king does good work but they are on the pricy side.

Thanks in advance

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/yep.gif

Tint on my hatch was done ~8 years ago by Tint King, still minty black. Sat outside most of that time too.

You get what you pay for!

I have used Tint King before and they do excellent work.

Looks like I give them a shout.

Tint star on central across from the Albany traffic building. Dan does excellent work and has tinted cars for all of my family. And he has good prices

Just called tInt king 295 plus tax

This.

Had my Infiniti done there over five years ago and it still looks great.

I got pulled over twice on the thruway for having rear tint. Yes, TWICE on the THRUWAY for fucking tinted REAR windows.

fawk.
/random rage vent

Haha I’m looking at doing 30% all around

Fine Line tint on western ave, beautiful work.

+1 for fine line, he did a great job on my old car

AirmanCam does tinting. Might be worth a drive up north to Warrensburg

Tint King did my TL and my Trailblazer

Getting mine done tomo hopefully

Had Underpass Motors on Central (Stephen) do mine 2 years ago and no issues.

Had a trooper recently tell me that the rear tint on the car I was in was too dark. Didn’t feel like getting into an argument with him, told him it’s not my car and he let me go after running my license.

Jason at FineLine worked at tintking for a while and did most of the work there until he decided to open his own business… I’d go to Fineline, I brought my g/f’s g6 there and Im calling him today to set up a date for the g8…

He’s a great guy, real proffesional.

just go tint king , had 4 of my vehicels done there and 3 friends cars all came out awesome .

I thought you can paint your rear windows black and not have to worry about it. Are they telling people driving box trucks (like me) and panel vans that theyre breaking the law by not even having rear windows?