Where to go for tint?

I just bought a Pilot and the windows aren’t tinted. Tint King quoted me $295 plus tax and thats with a lifetime warranty. I’m bringing it there friday unless someone has a better place?

For tint…you go to court

Tint King is the best quality IMO…

…but they are also the most expensive.

A buddy of mine does that on the side and for much cheaper and would guarantee his work

http://www.tintartist.com/
tell him ryan kramer with the black altima sent you. uses SolarGard tint (best in the bizz) and has a lifetime warranty. Charged me $200 including tax, quoted my buddy $10 less for mentioning me. can’t go wrong. He tints for saratoga nissan. my altima came out perfect, not a scratch, bubble, peel, nothing after 8 months or so (sold car)

I thought I saw a sign on Albany street today for tintartist…

tint king is excellent… but to court you will go. I have been pulled 9 times since April 3rd. I was never tickited, but it was an excuse toi see if I was drinking I suppose.

Word.

I went to Tint Star. Awesome job. Dan is a great guy.

Me and Sean are removing it this weekend though because i fucking hate it on the Audi. Its 15%. Wayy to dark. Hassled to much by 5.0 also.

you need a stock looking pickup truck…

Yeah i do. I want a Duramax one day soon!

Oh yah, Dan at Tint Star did my Car. 20% all around. Looks good, keeps the leather cool, and is holding up well so far. I got it tinted last winter.

No cop trouble, knock on wood.

Northeast Motorsports…Located at 1015 New Loudon Rd(RT9). Specializing in professional auto detail and window tinting.

your gettin pulled over tomorrow

$250 for all my windows in my 325i @ Showroom Car Care behind the carwash on rt. 50 across Salisbury Chevrolet, and on the way to synapse.
That’s where we sent out all our aftermarket work and accessories to be put on. They’re good guys.

Had 35% installed by Jason at Tint King in July. They use Llumar tint and lifetime warranty against bubbling/peeling is included. Very happy with it–the sheets are computer cut and the edging is near perfect along the window perimeter. No harassment from the doughnut squad yet. Just be quick with the window switch if you have to roll past a squad car approaching a stoplight or something. Only complaint is that at night, I can’t see the passenger side mirror with the window up when reversing into the driveway. I have to roll it down every time. :-\

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8415/32238723.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8844/img0524ox.jpg

a better place and cheaper the best quality around imo. across from walmart in glenville behind the rain dancer car wash. 518)393-0093

Jimmy… Tint King!

Thats where I had my red Civic done, and you have seen that.

YES!!! I’ve got 20% on my front windows to match the factory rear tint. I went to tint king. I’ve never been bothered.

I’m not too worried about tickets. This is going on a soccer-mom vehicle… not some hoopty with big rims and other nonsense… My kids dont like bright sun in their eyes. Plus, the fronts will probably be 40% or lighter.

Dan @ Tint Star does great work. 518-370-0274.