Tint shops

So I made a trip to Infamous Graphics on my lunch break today and turns out they don’t do window tint anymore :wtf
These were the only guys I went to in the area for tint and was happy with their work, so now I’m looking for some suggestions on where to go…

Tint King in Schenectady did a great job on my car. They have pics of a bunch of cars they’ve tinted at their shops (Lambos, Porsches, Ferraris, you name it). I was very happy with my tint and I’ve had it for over a year.

Do they warranty it too?

I’ve seen many cars that were done at tint king and they all looked top notch.

Tint king … got mine done there on the honda and on the vw . very professional clean work . by far would go back to them . i think theres a lifetime warrenty.unless its your fault . kinda pricy but tottally worth it .

got mine done at solartech. Mine came out amazing and they have lifetime warranty, but mine was done almost 5 years ago, so I dont know if things are still as good.

I can say with 99.9% certainty that there is a warranty associated with the tint you get at tint king.

tint kind/tint wizard, somthing like that. yellow and white building on central ave.

I was never really impressed with the quality of Infamous tint. Thats probably why they dont do it anymore. They got sick of doing jobs over for free. Tint King is great tho. I have seen some great tint jobs come from there

I had mine done at Precision Mobile. Came out excellent.

They don’t do it anymore because Dan doesn’t work there anymore.

Check out Tint Star in Albany right across from the Police Station on State. Dan is one of the best tinter’s in the area.

how much does tint king charge for a whole car?

most places i talked to were 250-300 for a 4 door sedan

Go to Tint Star.

damn. I guess I’ll just wait to tint it when I get down to Fl. I’d bet its alot cheaper down there since everybody and their mothers cars are blacked out

I know Tint Star is relatively inexpensive. Give him a call.

tint stars current special online is funny, “free large cheese pizza from sorvrana pizza or HID light bulbs with everu full vehicle lifetime warranty window tint” :lol i want hid’s

LOL i might go to Tint Star to get my car done.

Tint star was going to do my cobalt for 150… I think the guy who used to do the tinting at Infamous works there now. He does a pretty good job. Tint King is too expensive, IMO.

mines a four door so prob like $200, shit I should go do that