window tinting?

my dad is looking for a place to get his and my mothers windows tinted on there 2012 toyota rav 4 sport, they are looking for a place in the amsterdam, schenectedy, or albany area… they would like a professional place that has a warrenty and a fair prices? what is everyones ideas?

Tint King in Schenectady, 12304.

Capital district truck center also does window tint. 3800 state st 437-3800

thank you i will price both of them for him

I had mine done by Underpass Motors on Central Avenue (right where I-90 crosses Central). Haven’t had any issues with my tint and I’ve had it on since May or June of 2010. Being that the car is black and the interior as well, this car gets absolutely RIDICULOUSLY hot inside. No peeling, bubbling, etc.

+1 for Tint King

Tint King

Underpass

IMO i would go to FineLine Tint on western by SUNY. Had them do 2 of my cars flawless work. He’s good people

Plus Jason at fineline offers a lifetime warrenty. No matter what if your shit starts to bubble or peel he’ll replace it free. But he stands buy his statement that it won’t.

Tint king does great work. They have done about 6 cars for me now not including everyone else I have sent there. And btw Jason from FineLine got his start tinting at TintKing. Jason actually tinted a few of my cars at Tint King when he was still working there. He eventually left and opened up his own place. So I’m sure he does still does great work at his own place if not better since its his own shop now which he takes more pride in. I’m sure you would get great results at either of these two places.

+1 for jason at fineline. quality work, lifetime warranty, and most importantly quality film

tint king has done 3 of my cars and numerous buddies , all with excellent results.

Didnt even know he used to work at tint king but agreed either place is good

Didnt even know he used to work at tint king but agreed either place is good

This. Had my car done by them five years ago and it still looks great.

Looks like the majority says tint king my dad called them and decided he is gonna have them do it soon thank you all:)

If your dad wants to match the front two windows to the rears, tint kings 20% llumar film matches the back perfectly. I had my fiancé’s 08 rav4 sport done at tint king and the 20% is a dead on match. On Most GM cars like my tbss the rear windows are a bit darker…tint kings 15% llumar tint is what matched my rear windows on my tbss.