tint shop?

anyone know a good one thats got good prices?

i have a fantastic one but he’s a bit steep

tinted my altima 100% perfect, not a single scratch, bubble, peeling, anything

he’s worth a shot :smiley:

http://www.tintartist.com/

I had Tint King do mine, like 5 years ago. Its still no bubbles, no purple, and no peeling. I would def take my other cars there. It was $195 for 5 windows.

danny was $200 for 4 windows, 2 little triangle things and the rear windshield

another for tint king . He did great work on two of my vehicles and one of my buddies .He even did the defrosterless rear hatch glass on my 85 ta in 1 piece when solartech couldnt do it . BUt the tint king owner said ti was the hardest tint job he has ever done .

Dan at Tint Star did mine…

Danny from where?

The guy that doesn’t like the Colgate toothpaste with tartar control

sounds exactly like mine but I got it done at tint star. Juan did it, came out flawless!

danny mcfadd

www.tintartist.com

tell him ryan kramer with the black 2005 nissan altima SER sent you :thumbup

Tint king did my truck. Shit looks good

Also IIRC Tint King gives you a warranty

^ yes they do

^ Thanks for that!

www.tintartist.com is lifetime warranty against any installation defects, if i remember correctly :wink: and he uses solargard tint, which if i remember correctly (got it done 12-13 months ago so havent researched it in a while, is one of the best in the business as far as quality of materials goes.

Per the suggestions in this thread, I went to Tint King and had 35% tint installed on my driver/passenger windows. Jason at Tint King was very easy to deal with. Lifetime warranty and looks great. I’d definitely recommend them! :thumbup

^ I heard good from them also. I need da tint bad…