tinters

any tinters on here that would tint my windows for cheaper than a place will let me know anybody thanks ;D

dude I see every day on the cars down here “home done tint jobs” and they all look like shit, mines perfect because I paid for it. no flaws looks like it was there from the factory (like i wish it was) 220 isnt that bad anyways. what else can you get for your car for $220 anyways.

Something useful? lawl.

it’s pretty useful, it looks nice, car doesnt heat up as fast, and you dont have to worry about people being able to see in.

Thats a good thing, especially when I’m masturbating on the thruway and I have to go through a toll.

:nod EXACTLY1!! :ohnoes11!!! :ohnoes

Tint Star has a special going on right now for College kids. Show a student ID and get your car tinted for like $200.00 or something like that. Check out www.myspace.com/tintstar

k thaks everyone

I paid Danny at Tint Artist $200 to tint my sedan. This was in July. As of today, I cannot find one imperfection in the tinting. No scratches, bubbles, creases, anything. Looks OEM. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Yea, Dan is the guy doing the tint over there. He’s wicked good

I know Solartech on state street charges 150$ to tint the whole car, they did mine, it turned out fairly well, not disappointed. They do however offer a lifetime warranty in case you don’t think they put it on well.

last i knew dan is no longer affiliated with Tint Star, he doing it on his own away from the company.

solar tech is junk. my sisters friend just got her 08 altima coupe done there and they cut the film too short and colored it in with magic mark thinking she wouldnt see it, she washed the windows and magically light appears on the edge… they are re doing it, but its the fact they tried to hide it.

they seemed pretty cool, but if what you’re saying is true that’s fucked up… :idiots

ok not going there hahaha if anyone can get this guy dannys number and if he does it on the side that would be sick :banana

i dont make things up.

his name isnt “danny” its Dan Lanphear. just go to Tint star, the same people still work there, chances are Julio is doing the tint work, and Julio does excellent work.

asshole alert! :ohnoes

:confused

Mk4, I don’t know if we’re talking about the same person. I’m talking about Danny McFadd, he calls himself Danny and signs all his emails and everything Danny.

word, i thought you were refering to the former owner of tint star. Dan.

If that short PR looking guy is still at Tint Star, then go there. He does some damn good work.