Tint shops

Word, let’s go down there for a tint party! :gay

:shifty

lol ok but I just realized I dont have $200 :lol tomoro afternoon good for ya?

mang tomorrow is my grad party, that you said you were attending :shifty , so how’s that gonna work :confused

lol of course, I’ll still be there, fuckin-a I dont have $200 right now. oh well :headbang

Yes, Dan is the owner of Tint Star. He used to be the owner of Infamous Graphics years ago.

Tint king /end of thread. Expensive but well worth it. they have done 4 of my cars :rofl

yea dan used to own infamous, he does great tint work and owns tint star now :nod

my trucks 2 windows were done for 90 bucks and it only took them about 10-15 minutes at the place i went to

yea mine at tint kingwas like 300 …thats before removing the old glue off !!! :headbang

You like throwing away money don’t you… :lol

I kid, I kid. :haha

haa yea… it hapens alot

i know a guy that lives in latham off rt 2 that tints on the side… he works at ziebart as a tinter… he’s good and did my car… i got my car done for 125

thats my neighbor. he does good work from all the car’s i’ve seen that got done.

go to tint king, i’ve had 4 or so cars done there and all were flawless throughout me owning the cars. Solartech sucks BIG TIME! 2 of my parents cars and one of my olds civic’s windows turned purple after a few years of having them done there.

Dan Lanphear at Tint Star.

Wherever the place you guys decide to go to, let me know. I’ll find out about the “Group Buy” discount price, if enough people are interested to do it at once.

I would recommend Precision Tinting. Go to the Solar Gard website and go to “find a dealer”, you’ll see him there, his name is Danny McFadd. Guy did a spectacular job on my car, all for an even $200.

i may be gettin mine done next week but if alot of people want to go in for a group I’ll wait, but I leave 8/10 so…

i need my 4 door tinted to so i am in

me too…so there’s 3 4 door’s

I’m in, but I have a wagon. :banana

3 sedans

1 wagon