Tint shops

so when we doing this

so whats going on with this are we going to go tomorrow or what

I’ll try and head to the bank then give ya a call pm me.

pm sent

got them tinted today and they look good, but they said I can’t roll down my windows for a week, somthin about the adhesive :headbang oh well

i rolled mine down the first night just put the heat on blast and let it sit with the windows up for like 30-45 min ive had my car for 2 yrs tinted and no problems yet…

yeah but they gave me this sign that basically says DONT FUCKING DO IT! so I may hold off and just use the a.c for a few days :lol figure if they give you a big sign and a talk it might be serious

is it guaranteed

yeah its guarenteed but going back would be a pita. the guy working there had a cammed da integra that was built by arod racing to :lol was actually really clean, well exept for the tail lights it was super clean.

i also got my car done today came out nice

how DARE you not post pikchas! :angry2
haha, but srsly, post em up!
when they tell you not to roll em down its not all bout adhesive. ur letting the film breathe to get some of the water out so the adhesive can grab the window glass. i let mine sit for 2 weeks and not touch it. i put tape on all my window switches so nobody accidentally does it and rips off my film