Dave @ Pro-tint??

Anyone know what happened to this guy?

Was he abducted by aliens or something?

wtf

“Not bad for a white guy…”

whos gonna fucking tint my next car for stupid cheap now???

When I went over to what used to be his shop, I was told that he packed up and moved to Arizona. I’m still looking for a tint guy that was as good as he was.

I thought the moved to AZ or something. This is the place that shared space in a garage shop right? If it is, I went to get my windows tinted last summer and was told that they picked up and moved one day for no apparent reason.

I need a light ass tint.

Who should I go see. I was going to go there. Now…

RAINBOW TINT SILLY WABBIT

Come over to Rainbow,we’ll do a quality job,and get the nyspeed discount.we offer a lifetime warranty with all our tint.You can either call the shop or pm me for pricing.The shop number is 877-3878. Jay

i got a car tinted by him and was not at all impressed, first he didnt tint all the way to the edge of the window untill i bitched about it and the within a year tint that was applied to my car was purple. NOT AT all satisfied.

He was damn good. One of the few people to do our back hatches in 1 piece too.

we do f-bod hatches in one piece

thats why I said he was “one of the few” :tup:

EXACTLY. I took my Honda Civic (years ago) to Underground and they told me that they couldn’t do the rear window in one piece, so I always had this half-inch overlap going right through my rear window. It sucked. I brought my Caprice to Dave (Caprice having a rear window the size of Maine) and he was able to do it in one piece no questions asked. I also had him do CyberJocks front windows. He was able to do it all in one shot and they have NEVER had an issue with the tint there. If Rainbow is any good, I’ll go see them later this year when the Caprice is rolling again. It needs some tint fixed.

Wasnt Rick Telfair at Pro tint? that guy was the shit!

no, it was dave at pro tint and rick had his own place in clarence(forgot the name)…i had my car done by both guys and rick seemed a bit shady and dave was such a lil baby. he fucked up the windown trim on my car and did a sub par rear window application and wouldnt make it right.

we took the rally car to rainbow and they did a flawless job in less than ideal conditions (crawling over roll cage etc) my vote goes to rainbow, even if those guys were still in town)

was it called “chips away” ??? he used to be at the Bella vista “mall” lol, i had him do one of my cars in his parents garage once. lol

AZ eh? I knew it–I knew he was abducted; it’s a government conspiracy!! lol

That sucks balls though. He’s one of the only two people I’d trust to tint my windows…

Dave has always taken care of me. I took my Teggy to Rint by Rick, I am not very impressed with his work

i heard he was fighting wolverines in alaska

Dave was great, but now my lifetime warranty is no good haha. I’m looking for someone to tint the new car when i get it… urgh.

fucking werd!