Need Tint??? Rainbow is the answer...

If you are looking to put some tint on your car and you don’t want it to look like WAL-MART hired someone off the street to do it. I highly recommend going to RAINBOW TINT. The guys at RAINBOW know there stuff and are very knowledgeable on a lot of other things. Not to mention they are just a fun group of guys and do awesome work.

One happy customer here…

RAINBOW TINT
1101 Military Rd.
(716) 877-3878

PROPS to BDR LT1 :tup:

Chalk another one up for my boys at rainbow

hahaha… :tup:

i think we all know to go to rainbow :slight_smile:

but yea… love their work.

my little derelique is going to hook me up sooooon with tint :slight_smile:

i was satisfied with mine…i brought my friend there with his white bmw and he was 100% happy too…

they did my truck and my brothers bitchmobile, and gave us a real good price on it, and did top notch work.

:tup:

They did the new Vette too,which was hard as the windows go up/down about a half in. when you open the door.It’s like putting the windows down right after getting it done.3 mos. and still perfect tho.

D

thanks for the support guys. glad to see everyones happy. :tup:

who cant be hAppy with you Jay

did a great job on my old saturn and hopefully gonna do the saab soon as well. Speaking of how late are they open during the week?

nice! im also interested…

what percentage on your tint?

25%?

mon-fri 9-5 sat 9-2

70-50-35-20-5
Lightest … darkest

we have 70%,50%,35%,20%,and 5%

hmm…

what will be best without cops casing my tail? lol…

how much will it be btw for a 2003 civic sedan?

It looks awesome! No bubbles or stretching or tares. It’s perfect.

Plus I can’t believe how fast you did it too.

another happy customer here. prolly going to bring the gmas cts down soon

u got before and after pics… im looking to get rid of my purple tint, and maybe get some smoked tint… how much would it cost for them to remove mine, and wrap it up with smoke tint???

had 35% on my fronts got had to get them taken off think i could get away with 50%will definately be interested in hookin somethin up sometime soon

talk to bdr50 or bdrlt1 u will get a sweet price i bet. ill have b4 and afters if u want

Yeah I got about 6 cars tinted there when I lived in Buff. 2 :tup: to them