Good Window Tint

I live in North Tonawanda and don’t know where to go for good tint. I also don’t know what tint would look good for a 2006 Scion Tc.

Suggestions please.

rainbow on military pm bdr50 they will do mine when i have some spare cash

:word: there is no OTHER place to go

yeah rainbow is really good.

what tint percent u guys put on ur car?

on the DD, limo on back sides and back window… driver and pass window 20

rainbow FTW

:word:

Rainbow definately. 2 of my friends just got theirs done about 2 weeks ago. An RX-8 and a Nissan Sentra 4-door… They got 50 all around and paid $100 bucks (cash, they charge a couple dollars extra if you charge it)

when i get a DD, prob 20% on the back and 36% on the front, and then 5% all the way around on the truck wehn i dont have to drive it everyday

ya rainbow does quite a nice job…Paulie is a really good guy to deal with too…my dad takes his cars there and he did my mustang…I want to do the cobalt, but the hastle from the fuzz is retarded

yea i wanted them to do some custom tint they kept telling me thye would do it but would re schedule me every time…must be good but don’t wont to deal with custom stuff…FLAME TINT I WANTED AND WOULD OF PAID FOR JUST DO IT…damn all i have now is some 20% that sux…

did you ever get your windows done? i’m trying to make an appt for my 07 scion tc…

i was thinking rainbow…

You were thinking right

yes… go to rainbow.

Rainbow, Without a doubt

I had Rainbow do both of my cars…they do a great job.

anybody post pic of their tinted car? lol

i had 11% on my evo. it was dope as shit and i only got pulled over 11 times in the first month of owning the car :tup: :tup: :smash2:

rainbow is sweet, they will help you and also help your audio. lol what!

:wiggle:

I’m debating between 5% all around it again or something like 35%