Window tints?

Purchased a new vehicle and the windows arent tinted, I cant drive a fish bowl around for long. Where is the best place to go??

ive taken a handful of my 19 cars to Rainbow and have had mixed reviews.Sometimes they came out good other times they bubble and were cut really sloppy.Not dissing rainbow at all because they always take care of the nyspeed guys but im just asking for opinions.

Ive heard and seen good things with eclipse but also heard they use crap film that purples over the years. Their stuff always looks neat on everyones car i see and isnt bubbled.

what did you pick up? also do you work at wegmans. i think i see you there…i also have not worked out in months so you probably havent seenthe the thunder bunnies replacement.

IB4 “TINT”

But yeah Eclipse did a good job for me but as you said, its purpling now after a handful of years. The wifey got me a certificate to Premier Car Audio on Sheridan for my other car and they did a great job I guess.

Kustom Workz did an awesome job on my cars in the past. I need to get my new car tinted and that’s where I’m going to get it done again.

I know you’re asking for other options but about a month back Rainbow did my gfs Mazda2 and the back glass of the Miata hardtop. Did a great job. I was worried because Im OCD about bubbles and crap like that but they really did a nice job. Fast too.

Haha yes i do work there unfortunately… been trying to get into ingram for months now and had an interview but still waiting. I picked up a clean ass 02 em2 civic coupe. Your not missing much at the gym man. No girls and lots of shitty new equipment.

hm yea thats what I hear from alot of people. The lines are clean up to the edge and they dont ever bubble but they purple almost always

any idea on price range?

Oh no I hear you rainbow either does awesome work or they do crappy work its really hit or miss and probably depends on whos working there.

Tons of places down here… its crazy how cheap it is to get a car done down here.

Oh tint is almost mandatory in the sunshine state lol

I need to get all of my cars tinted ugh. rainbow did my starter and it took a really long time so they said they’d hook me up. Maybe I can get a group buy for myself Lol

That’s kinda how I got them to do the hardtop glas after my gfs car lol. Said it would be $30 and take 10 minutes.

I think it was $40/window

kustom works uses my cousin dennis (Lombardy) to do all there tints. ask a lot of people…he’s defiantly “the man” for tints. fantastic job

He did my Mazda a few years ago. I am probably gonna have him do my new ride before I store it this winter.

Sometimes they came out good other times they bubble and were cut really sloppy.

WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE THEN???

I had dennis tint my two front windows. He did a fantastic install, perfect cut lines… But when I got home I noticed scratches and even a bubble with a spec of dirt under it. Called the next day to have him redo it, he ever called me back.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/undergroun-3?p=1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=48341c4e-5aa2-4429-a1c1-bcf9a897d6a3&division=buffalo&user=6279305017ffc46273b38e1dba281bedf473b5a125f19039b69858912e6cc06c&date=20130809&s=body&c=deal_button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=undergroun-3

Spend the money and get 3m film or llumar.

Up in buffalo it doesn’t matter but here in texas the 3m film rejects heat much better than the regular stuff I had installed on my car at Rainbow a year back.

Also it wont turn purple.

not valid on BMW and what tint do they use?

PM me or call the shop 694-7777. Dennis does our tint. He is the best without a doubt. He is not the cheapest, but the quality of tint, and quality of the install are second to none.

Ya I saw that. WTF?