Suggestions on quality window tint in buffalo

I’m looking at getting my rear window re-done at 20%. Canadian customs thought they’d use whatever tool they had at their disposal and peak and pry on my third brake light. I remember years ago rainbow had the nyspeed hook on here. I’d possibly even get my rear two windows re-done as well. I’m looking for quality work, any recommendations would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@BDR5oh

Rainbow did my lady’s car, awesome work. I’d just go there

Sent from my iPhone 6

Rainbow in ROC did an incredible job. Worth the drive.

EDIT: Also, it held up flawlessly out here with constant CA sun and heat for a year, before I sold the car.

Ive had custom radio tint for 5 years now hasn’t faded at all and has a lifetime warranty if it does. There is less than a millimeter from the end of the tint to the top of my window on a pillar-less doors

Are you interested in QUALITY, or PRICE? The two are very different. If you want the best tint quality and install, then I can set you up with Dennis. If you want the best price, or the “hook up” then don’t your title is misleading.

Got mine done at rainbow about a month or so ago. Not too bad, a few tiny bubbles around the small windows in the back that are hard to reach. Cost about $170+tax for all side windows and the rear.
I was told on the phone if I paid in cash then tax would be waived but that didn’t happen.

Dennis is the man for tint, and im not just saying this because he’s my cousin lol

I’ll pm you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainbow.

Rainbow did mine on my old TL, I wasn’t impressed. Just throwing it out there, it was a surprise from the wife but I wouldn’t have left there the way it was. I had a lot of bubbles and some sketchy cuts. Not saying everyone had the same experience but thats what I had.

This Dennis fellow, can someone PM me his info plz? I would like to get a cost…

Thanks

Dennis is THE BEST in Buffalo without a doubt. However, the last time I spoke with him he was hanging up his tools. That was a while ago, so maybe he’s back?

text justin 400-55one1 he can set you up with dennis.

He closed his shop and doesn’t want to deal with phone calls from people who make appointments and never show up. He had a few months where he had about a 80% no-show rate and it made him start telling people he was done. He has been tinting for over 20yrs, he is the best around without a doubt I agree. If you have a clean and well lit garage with the space to do it, and if I tell him that someone is good for it, then he will still tint from time to time.

He was working out of Daryll’s on Dick Rd when I was rounding out my time there

Yep, all of this ^^^^^^^^^^

+1 for dennis, he always came to my place to do it as well. awesome guy

If anyone speaks with this Dennis fella see if he wants to do a group tint day. Find one location and bang out a few jobs. I’m 100% in. I’d call, but knowing of the reasons why he closed his shop I would just be a stranger on the line trying to make an appointment…

I need the camaro done.