Someone that can do tints on my new gli

Seeing if any one has any recomendations on getting car tints havent had tints since i was in highschool way back when… just picked up a new gli and wanting some tints… is it a bad time to get tints on a car becauswe of the cold ?! when i bought my b6 USP it was tinted by a guy name dennis …? and the tints were the best i ever seen… just wanted to get some opinions and a guy to tint this car !!! thanks

Dennis tints at my shop. He says to wait until it’s warmer if you can.

Dennis Does all my cars. Worth the wait, I wont let anyone touch my cars except for him.

Had my wife’s explorer done at Rainbow a few weeks back, temps have to be above 30 or they wont stick.
Good job/price.

I’m looking to get my Raptor front windows and windshield drop done this spring. Might have to get Dennis a try, want a perfect match to the back window factory tint.

Dennis is the best, hands down, no comparison.

TINT.

Doin tints

You probably want those presidential teeents, Michelle Obama

What does Dennis charge?

Depends on the car. Usually in the $175 area.

What about two front windows and 6" drop on windshield? Just curious

I need tints on all my cars…

Anyone that wants it done today or tomorrow by Dennis let me know. Temps are right.

How long does an appt typically take ? drop the car off for a day thing or get it done in a few hours in the am ?

Yeah make sure you get these.

Dennis really takes his time to achieve perfection. Typical for him is about 3 hours for a full car.

I have seen him re-do a window multiple times until he was happy with it. He really is a perfectionist.

Is Dennis still doing tint work? If so contact # or where does he usually work out of?
Sounds like he is the best in town…

He currently does not have a shop of his own. If I had a garage big enough for a raptor I would have him just do it at my house. Im sure he can come to you if you have a clean, well lit area with power. Pm me your phone number and I will pass it along to him.

-Dave

He still uses my shop to tint. He tints outside of my business hours. Usually nights and weekends.