Who works for rainbow?

I want to get my windows tinted in my s4. I had them done there before a couple years ago and was less than pleased with the job done.(lots of tiny bubbles etc.) But everyone i have talked to says to go to rainbow so im debating between them and eclipse.

So has anyone had recent experience with them?

I just had my MS3 done by them about 5 months ago. Very pleased with them as always. Just give them a ring and get it done!

ot: do you have to make an appointment? i have a gift certificate, so i was just wondering if i could walk right in?

Yes call ahead for an appt.

i’ve had 2 cars tinted by them, always flawless and quick

shrug

my brother had his WRX done there too… excellent work

Had my Impreza done there, drove all the way from Rochester and was well worth it. Yes make an appointment. I waited around for the car and it wasn’t too bad but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you can entertain yourself. :slight_smile:

Oh and they’re fucking cheap.

if you had issues you should have taken it back. there is a warranty. I wont let anyone else touch my car except for jay and paulie. I have had 5 or 6 cars tinted there in the last 2 years.

mr. tint on transit?

anyone know how much it is roughly to tint a 4dr?(4 drs, 2 little back windows, and very back window)

877-3878 will tell you a exact price :wink:

I have had them do a couple cars for me. The first couple came out great, but the last one was less than steller. The rear window has all sorts of creases. I called them and they said to come back and get it fixed, I made an appointment, came on a saturday and they told me they had run out of the fluid to peel the old film. Being from MI chances to get it redone were minimal so I just live with it. I am not trying to put the shop down, they stand behind their work. I ran into some bad luck.

I have access to 3M Crystalline, so I really would like to get that installed in the future.
I just don’t know of any shop that lets you bring your own film.

I had a couple cars done there good quality work friendly people, had one little problem with the first car I brought there and they fixed it no problems at all as soon as I pointed it out. Call ahead for an apt. they start to get really busy around the holidays and such.

4 cars done by them so far 1 being a 94 saturn sl1. Anyone who knows those cars knows the rear window is a PITA to tint. All the cars came out flawless with no issues. Great pricing as well.

is that the clear solar tint?

I had eclipse do my car and i didnt have any issues. However my tint is starting to bubble up on my back window so i do need to get it in sometime soon to use their “lifetime warranty” (i had it done 3 years ago)

Rainbow… I took 3 different cars there and they came out perfect every time. Good prices too.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_WW/ScotchgardAutoProtection/Home/AutoDealerships/Home/Products/WindowFilm/CrystallineWindowFilm/