: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

QFT

I think it’s time the burnt wreck leaves my shop grounds. The snow is almost gone enough now that I can retrieve it with the wrecker and make it accessible for the appropriate claims adjuster. I allowed it to reside here for the sake of saving storage fee finances on Travis’s end, but I no longer want to be involved in this mess and get my good name wrapped up in BS that I have no part of.

FACT: I have not seen or heard from a claims adjuster on this car at all. Point blank, if this car has been under default since ~late Sept '08, you’d bet your butt the bank would have located where the car resides and at the very least have come to take a look at it. I have my own theory on this debacle but whatever the case may be I think it’s time to either relocate the chassis to other grounds, or get me legalized bank noted paperwork authorizing me disposal rights to the chassis.

Anyone good at lien tracking? I wouldn’t mind knowing what financial institution the loan was held under. Something I can track through DMV via the VIN?