: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

i was there, gave him $40 cash and donated an exterior detail ($60 value) to a raffle which he made about $110 off of. so $150 in his pocket, $100 out of mine :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

stupidest thing ive ever done in my life (cue brett for a lame joke of something stupider…)

we all live and learn there lurch

thanks for the life lesson, pops :number1 :hug

if i was your pops you would have woke up wit a black eye every mornin

well we all thought it was a nice thing to do at the time.

:rofl :rofl

yeah, but we were all wrong :vlad

I thought about going but then saw a bunch of his posts about modding whatever car he bought and decided to have no part in that.

It really is a thoughtful thing. To be honest, it’s nice that you guys actually give a shit let alone give up your hard earned cash. I guess I can’t imagine someone doing that shit after accepting a hand out. That’s like AIG robbing me.

no need for the attitude pal, dont be bitter you got taken. proves how naive you are/were

not 100% towards you, partly towards myself. he seemed like a nice guy from the few times i met him before the car-b-q, i guess thats not good enough to go on.

you live and learn… the day of that travis bbq, i went to the Ca-Va one instead.

Aren’t you going with Nick to that meet downstate? I thought he left a while ago…

i attended the cava bbq as well. slammin time

My T-top flew off yesterday and shattered

can we have a BBq fund raiser for me to get a new matching T-top? LOLLL

I could have told you you were wrong.

Travis for Time Magazines person of the year, O wait hes a dirtball. :rofl

:facepalm

This has just gotten sooooo bad.

QFT

I think it’s time the burnt wreck leaves my shop grounds. The snow is almost gone enough now that I can retrieve it with the wrecker and make it accessible for the appropriate claims adjuster. I allowed it to reside here for the sake of saving storage fee finances on Travis’s end, but I no longer want to be involved in this mess and get my good name wrapped up in BS that I have no part of.

FACT: I have not seen or heard from a claims adjuster on this car at all. Point blank, if this car has been under default since ~late Sept '08, you’d bet your butt the bank would have located where the car resides and at the very least have come to take a look at it. I have my own theory on this debacle but whatever the case may be I think it’s time to either relocate the chassis to other grounds, or get me legalized bank noted paperwork authorizing me disposal rights to the chassis.

Anyone good at lien tracking? I wouldn’t mind knowing what financial institution the loan was held under. Something I can track through DMV via the VIN?

Just takes one phone call to your local authorities :slight_smile:

The bank still does not know about any of this? That has bad news written all over it, get it out of there!

Haven’t you seen the banks response in the Epic video thread. :rofl