Where to go for tint?

I dropped it off at tint king this morning. I’m doing 50% on the fronts and 15% on the backs. They were a little more expensive but it was a convenience thing since its only a few miles from where I work.

We just picked up the car from the dealer last night. I love it and it’ll look nice with the black windows.

Are the rears tinted from the factory?

Should have went with 35% on the front, 50% is like nothing IMO.

As long as you like it, and the quality will definitely be there with Tint King. Good choice.

no, they are almost clear from the factory. I was going to go with the 35% but dont want my wife being bothered by the porkers… 50% will be darker than the factory privacy glass on the CRV and I was OK with that…

Either way tint will make it look great.

What do you guys think about doing light tint on the front 2 windows and dark on the rest of a 5-door mazda3? like 50F 35R? think it would look awkward from the outside? Im so lost on how I want my car tinted!

On cars I think it’s best to have them all one shade.

In other words, tint it or don’t tint it at all.

I dont think they look bad with the fronts lighter than the rears… many cars come like that from the factory…

The guy at TintKing has a bunch of photos to give you an idea what to get…

Many SUV’s and x-overs come like that. Sedans and coupes don’t though, and that’s what I was referring to.

Get some pics up for vot vot.

im still waiting for the guy to call me back so I can go pickup my shiny new Pilot…

It looks fantastic!

that it does…went by yesterday when i came back from greene co. looks nice…did you get tint yet???

solar tech…518-852-6726

pics

alright kramer

yes, Tint King did it friday.

I also ordered an OEM roof rack (should be here wednesday) and a tow hitch of course. I still need to get a trans cooler.

nice how’d you like em???

nice guys and they did a great job. I could have done it cheaper elsewhere, but it was a convenience thing since they’re just up the road from where I work.

wat