Tint King

Anyone have experience with this place? I made an appointment to get my car tinted by them on Monday. They are pricey, yes, but from what I have seen and heard they do nothing short of high quality, factory-looking tint jobs. If I were driving some winter beater or jalopy I wouldn’t bother to have them do it but I figure i’ll be keeping my car for a LONG time so I might as well not cheap out on the tint and get a professional job done. They also warranty their work, so if anything fucks up or it peels they will fix it for free.

Prolly the most expensive around but i have to say ive never seen a better job. With shit like tint you dont want to cheap out.

You get what you pay for in today’s world. Now I can’t decide what friggin % to go with. 20% all round, 20% rear 35% doors, 35% all round… :bh:

Id say dont tint it, ive been aganist tint for my whole life. Yeh is looks better but come one you already have enough reasons to get pulled over, having tint just gives any cop a perfectly good excuse to pull you over whenever they feel like it.

True.

If you got nothing bad in the car/not doing anything wrong theres’s no reason to be worried about getting pulled over…I have 15% on my Trans Am’s windows and at night they’re pitch black, and even in the day time they’re REAL dark and have never gotten bothered in the 2 years it’s been out and that’s more likely to get pulled over than Chris’ stock appearing, stock sounding Chevy Cobalt.

do as you please, i will just never get a car tinted again. My stock looking probe was tinted, got pulled over 4 times in 2 and half weeks for tint.

LOL. That’s harsh.

My old Z24 had 15% rear 35% doors, and that car stuck out like a sore thumb. Lightning blue metallic with bright silver GFX and silver rims… lol

I was pulled over in it for speeding, and the cop never said anything about the tint.

My car was done there and is still holding strong. Almost time to make an appt for the A4!

had my truck done there a couple years ago and could not ask for better

Dan L. is tinting my car as we speak. It looks sick… he definitely knows his shit when it comes to tint. Great price as well. I highly recommend him. Cool guy, too.

Car came out looking great. Here’s a shitty cell phone pic:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1959/218/23/747952036/n747952036_2460948_9459.jpg

That’s 20% over the factory 70%. I highly recommend Dan for ANY tint work you need. Reasonable prices and amazing quality not to mention a no-hassle lifetime warranty. Can’t beat that.

Looks good, I’ll have to get my tint done there.

A buddy of mine had his truck tinted there, and they royally f’ed up the tint strip on the windshield, it was crooked by a few inches. But they fixed it within a couple days. And it looks great!

Don’t go to Tint King, i’ve actually been hearing bad shit about them. DEFINITELY go to Dan, I can give you his # if you would like.

Where is this Dan L. out of?

Tint Star, he was the owner of Infamous Graphics back when they were in business.

yea now they can pull you over w/e they want esp when your drunk like rite now going to pick up that fat girl

Fuck you aggot im fucke up pz

lmao im on ur username ur gettin fucked with brb

looks pretty good yo. dont remember if i asked you how much you paid??

cheaper than the guy i know?