GB: Tint.. And removal if needed..

ok the last time you tried this GB the removal was included for free.
whats with the change? its really not going to help you get more ppl…

I’m in if there is more than 10 people

Brandon-Shift_Krunk - 240. All windows, no windshield.

I will do all windows (except winshield obviously) if the removal is included. The guy before me put some shitty tint on there. Keep me updated. Peace

Renny - Renman - s14 All windows
Shanni - 95 Cavalier (2 door) all windows

Brandon-Shift_Krunk - 240. All windows.
Shanni - 95 Cavalier (2 door) All windows.
Mr. Zero - NAME? - All windows.

Keep teh list goin.

Mario - Doggie Dog - All Windows + removal

Bryce-pik420-all windows no removal pending timing

Bryce-pik420-all windows no removal pending timing
Chris-Sven - s13 rear hatch 2.5%

The list is final, Tommorow Ill be calling him to set up appointments.
Renny I got your PM.
IF anyone else wants in. It must be by tommorow night.

All the people in the list. The price is $145
And Chris Ill get you your price.

Removal I will double check about to see the price or what not.

Hey Brandon,

So where the location of this place?

I would also like to know where the place is, and the exact price for the removal/everything. I dont mean to screw things up, but I would also like to konw about “downgrading” so to speak. I have been thinking about just the rear quarters and the rear hatch. What would be pricing on something like that, plus removal? I wanna get this done asap! :smiley:

I think its already been downgraded.

I got mine done there already for $160 cause I couldnt wait. My sister will get her car done next week for $160. I’m happy with the service and Jeff (the owner) is a nice guy.

The car looks mint. %5 back, 20% sides… im happy.

I still have the address/phone number if you guys want.
Brandon, Jeff said he was waiting for you to get the cars to go together. If you can pick a day (he works on Saturday) maybe a whole bunch of you should two or three saturdays from now. Then you could probably still get the $145 price if 5 people show up.

I was happy paying $160 for it though. Which is the price I got going in on my own.

Good place, I’m happy with the service.

Renny

Can you post the address and phone number please? I would like to get this done next week sometime.

Hey Zero,

Audio Heaven
www.audio-heaven.com

Call 905-780-9656
Ask for Jeffery Try
555 Edward Ave. Unit 11
Richmond Hill, ON
L4C 5K6

Mon-Sat 11am - 7pm

You can mapquest it if you need directions, but to give you a general idea (if you dont know Richmond Hill) Its around Bayview and Elgin Mills.

Take care,
Renny

It’s been like 3 months since I first asked this … and almost 1 month since I last asked!
This might have to wait until next year now.

I told you man! on MSN. 50 Bucks.

doh! thanks sounds like a good price to me.
MSN isn’t really a good way for to do business with me because i don’t check my logs and my computer is on all day. If it gets reset or anything I will lose any messages posted. Also me and my roommates have a LAN set up and sometimes they will need some movies or something off my system so they will be on it and disgard any messages.

So e-mail / forum is :biggthumpup:

Aight so I have contacted this place (i got my alarm from them b4) and apparently the deal only stands if 3 PEOPLE GO AT ONCE. I want to get this done within 1 weeks time if possible. I have one friend who is in with me. I need at least 2 people (just incase someone backs out) to talk to me on msn so we can arrange a time to go get this done. It is a sweet deal and I dont want to pass it up. Come on guys, who is ACTUALLY down with this GB? add me on msn and we can discuss…

negative_zero69@hotmail.com

l8ts…
Cahill

I called the place today and booked an appointment for tommorow, but there’s one thing I need to get clear first… he’s asking me for 170 PLUS taxes… Was that 160 taxes included, or? B/c I can understand him wanting 10 bucks more now that there’s nothing going on, but if he was doing 160 even, then some PLEASE tell me before I go to the place tommorow.