Tinted windows - Group buy discount

Dennis TINTS all of my cars and all of my friends cars, he has prooly doen a dozen or so for me. SUPERB QUALITY

WTF?

I may be interested. But I have 7 windows and a banner most likely…would he still do that for $175 on my MR2? I realize I have 2 extra windows but the Tops can be done out of the car obviously and the banner adds a little more so I will throw an extra 50.

Dr Door (20%)
Pass Door (20%)
Dr 3/4 (5%)
Pass 3/4 (5%)
Both T-Tops (5%)
Back Window (5%)

Then a Windshield Banner (20%)

ya i can vouch for him, he did 3 cars for me…hes great at TINTS

Crown Vic

35% all windows

No gansta front strip.

very possibly in, 2 cars, both Honda Elements, 2 front doors each, 4 doors total, dark enough only to approximately match oem rear window tint, around 35%? it’s not very dark… rather they were lighter than the rears instead of darker if there were to be different. whats the price a-la-carte for 4 front doors?

privacy glass is usually 20% atleast on fords haha.

'02 BMW 325 4dr 35% all windows. what about bubbling repairs?

IIRC he will fix it… you just call him up

Should be getting my car tinted around then, just let me know on the exact date. I’m in Rochester, so I have to plan a trip to Buffalo…

If we can make the time work:
04’ GTO

20% side windows
5% rear

INCORRECT USAGE

CORRECT USAGE.

What if he TINTS just my drivers and pass window on the S2K. Is it still $125?
Id do the rear but…but…its plastic=(

s2k?? pmed

I need a “gangsta” front banner at 5%. any idea on a price?

Winner.

Loser.

Jeez so many very specific tint jobs/questions… was hoping to just get 5+ people with simple requests

<3

I’m sure he won’t mind smaller/larger jobs along with “basic” tint jobs since its just more money in his pocket… and should equate to a better group rate

worrd thanks for that info I was wondering how much itd be lol.

man we should have atleast 10 people if everyone here will get it done, i know atleast 1/2 will flake out though