Tinted windows - Group buy discount

Man, I’d pay 150 in a heartbeat, I got quoted down here by 2 shops. Shop 1 369, and Shop 2 349… eek.

might be worth the drive up for a TINT job :)… and i bet it will be alot less than 150

I got mine done at Rainbow for $95, flawless as well.

glad that you and nikuk actually got the reference lol

2 cars, total of 4 doors, kinda sorta match factory rear windows. i’m not too difficult am i?

'08 Tiburon, all four side windows, rear, and possibly a front windshield banner. I’ll get back with the %s soon. But I am definitely in for this.

Ok so what’s the rate for 10+??

well, if i dont get my beater car, then im all for this. i’ll be getting 35% on an 02 Saturn SC2 Coupe.

When Is the date for this for sure? If it is end of June 7th week I’m down. If not I’ll. E in Cali till the 10th.

yea mike im sure we can work out it being at the end of the week, hopefully on like a sat so the 13th would be good for most people as they wont be working

Sat. 13th works for me…the guy is on vacation, I dont wanna keep calling him and bothering him, i’ll call him when the date gets closer & I’ll get the 10+ car discount price too then

yes deff a good idea, maybe we should get a new list of what people actualy want

In.

35% all 4 and rear.

Mazda 3 4dr

I’m in for 10+. Let me know the price and date.

interested
03’ cobra

5% rear and side windows
20% fronts

you are an idiot. i put it in caps to be sarcastic.

you = ftl

Still interested but depends on firm date.

hopefully sat june 13th

Place and time?

i need 20% (i think) on JUST my driver side window, but i’m not going to pay that for one window. im in if the price is right.