Quick update from Detective Coating

It’s been a very busy past few weeks and I haven’t had much time to upload any pictures and have unfortunately forgot to take pictures for some customers (sorry to those that have requested pictures of their parts) I’ve been banging out DSM valve covers left and right along with other parts for different makes and models. Sorry I only have cell phone pictures as I have not had time to upload ones from my camera yet.

Coolest thing I’ve done lately that I have been wanting to do for a while is a 2G AWD Trans case:

This case is off to Tim Zimmer at TMZ Performance One of the only people that I would ever let touch my transmission

I have also picked up a production job with Projector Ceiling Mounts Direct Some samples of the raw material; hope to have coated pictures up later this week.

Here are a few quick cell phone pictures of recent valve cover work:

Bike Black/Candy Lime Green:

Hot Candy Blue/Mirror White:

Transparent Copper:

Old Dodge wheels 2-toned:

Valve covers have been stocked up on once again!

If you have any questions or would like a quote, please contact me at (814)-594-6383 or detectivecoating@yahoo.com for the fastest response.

Thanks for the continued support!

-Justin@Detective Coating

Transfer case is definitely cool :tup:

That’s the transmission case :stuck_out_tongue: transfer case is much smaller. It was great to finally do one, but it involved extensive prep work!