Quotes from around the net

Why not have a thread for all the “bright” bulbs around the net!

DSMTuners:

[quote=“QuikinCO”"]

i got a sick exhaust on ebay and i shoot flames just like in my favorite movies tokyo drift it soooo nice bud it big time panty dropper it sound like equal length honda civic headers with a exhaust rattle which is my favorite sound true performance lies within a shitty b18 exhaust rattle almost as loud as my 15 inch subs
laters buds

[/quote]

I’ve got a few saved from CRSX’s OT forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdub_jetta
Shes at work too. We live no where near our house. im fucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonarsx
i was 16, we were chillin @ suhails pad and he pulled out this glass pipe, put the green stuff in it and all of a sudden we were in the black pearl cruisin down the atlantic ocean in the search for capt sparrow. i talked to the parrot and he gave me some words of wisdom. woke up with cheetos all over my face.

the first post in a new thread:

Originally Posted by eMiNeNt
My questions are where can I find some vtec fluid? Who makes the best kind? I called autozone they said they never even heard about it?

Help please.

I dunno, some of them have to be in context to be funny, but they’re not bad regardless lol

Holy fuck…I really hope those guys arent serious. And i was LOL’ing hard at some of those…like cook your GF rofl

That’s some funny shit.

you gotta check out the “time to bitch” forum Log in | Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum

people just go on rants and then other people join in and then retarded-ly funny shit is said :rofl:rofl

There are some silly motherfuckers over there lol. wayyy OT, but how do you put a moving avitar in here??

it’s got to be a .gif file, not a .jpeg like what you’ve probably got now. just type in " (something) .gif " in google and you’ll prolly find something

TLPlanet:

I really want a Busa all decked out with luggage for high speed sport touring

:rofl:rofl:rofl

“nothing ever came out of dead testicles”

“theres only ladies and cunts, all the ladies know the cunts but the cunts think theyre ladies. Thats your nigger in that bunch. Shes a nigger, shes not a lady, thats why she likes to be called one… fuck her, shes a cunt. Every lady that thinks shes a lady gets fucked! Shes a cunt, fuck her. Fuked up ladies and fucked up cunts, are you gonna loose your fucking minds?”

“give him some head, if he wants you to suck his cock, get down on your fuckin knees, suck his cock. Pray to god, say oh jesus i hope hes an american cause he might save my immmortal soul. let him fuck me in my asshole, let him do anything he wants. Take my cunts… Take my fucking money please. Take my Wife. hey take anything. Take my camel, shes a good fuck, ive tried them all.”

All quotes of the same person…

that last one was stupid. who says that

Wow

:rofl

A guy I know from a local driving club I’m in made a second name on bimmerforums, and it became his alter-ego, he would take an english sentence and use an online translator to translate it to german, then back to english, some of the quotes are fucking hilarious and it was one of funniest things in bimmerforums OT history.

Some more:

He got banned for having multiple accts, there was a petition with like 200 members to get him un-banned :rofl