R/C stuff .... anything goes

looking for just about anything … got some old shit laying around and looking for some weekend beer or patron money … let me know what ya have

thanx derrick … 716-310-9347

Car, airplane,helicopter? I have a spectrum dx7 with an ar7000 rx, an electric plane that I forget the name of, and a high quality lipid charger and power supply. Lmk if you’re interested in any of it.

DX7 price? and where’d you buy it?

Specktrum products sold by KoKo are counterfeit.

my roomate has 3 two-cell LIPO batteries and a LIPO charger along with misc short course parts…pm me if interested

I bought it new from the hobby place on union rd, whatever it is called. It was the kit with the rx and a few servos. Its like new condition with the charger. Pm me an offer…im not quite sure what its worth, not really actively selling it.

just shoot me prices … i dont really know jack about planes and helis … cars,trucks,boats … i know more about those

pmmed

If you have any interest in helis, let me know. I have a wide variety that I don’t really use, from beginner indoor stuff, to outdoor hardcore shit. I have a lot of motors; 6 and 7 channel rx’s; 1s, 2s, 3s, 12s lipos that are older but still work. Tons of spare parts too.

If the Dx7 Doesn’t go, shoot me a PM on the price stuie. I could use a spare.

I have a team losi xxx-t adam something edition. With a ni-mh battery pack, a trinity d5 motor and a motor control thingy. I do have 2-3 bodies for it.

Looking for 100 for it

what scale ??? text me