R32 GTR Seats For Sale

Hey, ive got some r32 gtr seats for sale (they arent mine, but i know a guy selling them and im basically picking up a bunch of parts out of a crashed gtr). I know a lot of you are looking for these seats, and if you’ve ever sat in mine or robbs car, you’ll know why. OEM goodness but they still grip you and are still comfy for the long haul. I dont have these seats yet, but if someone wants them, shoot me an offer and ill try to get them along with the rest of the stuff im getting. Let me know, chris.

$600

what kind of condition are they in? i am intersted in both with rails of course… pics?

I know you arent the one selling them, but you need to post a price or the thread will be closed.

Thanks.

interested, pics please, and price please.

This is more or less a service. I dont plan on making money off of these, whatever i get them for from the guy is what ill sell them to someone for, and they are quite sought after. The seats are being steam cleaned by him, so they will be very clean, and there are no rips or tears in them. Not much wear at all actually. Deathby240, let me know if i can get away with not posting a price, because i am just looking for an offer from someone, to go to him with and see if he’ll take it. If not, ill post a price. Thanks, chris.

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! WAHAAHA!

OBO

!

where was the skyline hit… if he has the tail lights im interested in them… pm me your phone number and we can talk… thanks --Scott

Just a Starting point but $400 for the pair?

Yes, you need a price, just dont want this to turn into NECCbay.

OK, ive got some more chatting with him to do so i can figure out what i can even get them for, because basically, i want the rear seats out of the car, but they’re being sold as a set with the fronts, so thats where im at (and i already have r33 gtr seats which i paid 600 for). Ill post up $600 dollars, but that might go up or down in a day or two.

Any word on the skyline tails??? PM me ur phone number plz!

do you have pix or can you get pix and please post them.

Is this the guy on GTRC who’s parting out his GTR? Might be easier to just post his contact info so people can talk to him directly.

why do that, this way he gets a cut of the cash. lol

The only reason im doing this is because i want the rear seats, he doesnt want to sell them by themself, so i figured that someone on here would want these seats, making it possible for me to get the rears, and i will be going to pick everything up myself. I wont make any money off of it, its merely so that i can get the rears.

cough not trying to jack the thread but, any word on the skyline Tails lights???

If you want something else from him, contact him on gtrcanada.com.

just wondering if the price is going to go up.

when is the earliest these can get picked up?

Instructions Noted but im not on GT-R Canada… So if possible would you be able to help me find out… thanks!!

I have taken pictures of most parts. There are too many pictures to post here. Please email or phone me and I will be happy to email you any pictures. I want to clear out my garage asap. Some parts are gone, but there still are plenty of bits. Here is a list of the aftermarket items on this car:

M’s/K&N intake system
exhaust, can’t remember what make. Tip damaged in accident, otherwise fine.
Mine’s remapped computer
Nismo LM GT2 wheels with 75% left on tires, two with minor scratches
Bilstein Sport shocks
Daikin lightened flywheel/aluminum pressure plate/multi-puck disc
very well could be more modifications to engine that I don’t know about.

This car went really good. I could easy pull a stock GT-R and was just a little slower than a buddy’s 450hp GT-R. Crashed while racing a Yamaha R6. Bike slid into driver’s door and sent it spinning into a barrier. Pulled away from the bike at about 260km/h. Gives you an idea of how fast this car was. Engine is very strong. Help me make room for a new toy.

John

email: johnhami@telus.net
phone: 604-531-6017, leave message if no answer.

Link here