R32 MAF Sensors

Hey guys I recently aquired (freebie) a set of R32 MAF’s sensor’s from a friend who was upgrading to Z32 MAF’s (N62) . I was wanting some more info about these but cant find out much about them. How much power do they support? Since I’ll only be using one and planning on using a Apexi SAFC this winter, is it compatible? HP goals are in the range of 400ish whp, 20ish psi, out of my 2.2 S14 SR. I was just gonna get a Z32 MAF but since this was free I was thinkin it may be enough.

stroked sr20?? if ur runnin mod’s like this u should definitly be usin a z32 maf…why cheap out?

Actually it’s not stroked, (well at least I hope it isn’t… long story) it’s a 2.2 big bore as I had heard about reliability issues with the tomei stroker kits and have since fallen in love with 8000k rpm. I did end up using a tomei crank but it’s supposed to be just a lightened stronger version of the OEM crank. I agree after spending this much money, why would I cheap out now? Well, another friend is interested in the MAF for his stock SR powered S14, he has greddy emanage so he’s pretty sure he can use it, but he is unsure of whether or not he should.

What is the Tag # on the Maf N60???

Should be an N60 if it is a RB20 or RB25. Which is about 350 WHP

If they are GTR maf’s they are about 270WHP each.