Racing seat and rims

I have an F1Spec seat
SOLD

SR Racing SR7 wheels by KMC, 4x100 bolt pattern, powdercoated red by AMF in the spring of 08. New Yokohama Prada Spec2’s at the same time 205/40/16 with 85-90% life left. Will come with lugnuts. A little dirty in the picture, but have been well cleaned.
Asking $400 negotiable
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/b-thomas_2006/PA301052.jpg

Located in Carnegie/Robinson
call or text 734,260,4230
can deliver within reason,

I’ll take the seat this weekend. Sent you a text.

sorry I got it early this morning at 7. didn’t know if you were up or not so i didn’t respond. done and done

if you change your mind on the seat let me know lol.

Ill buy it this weekend

hmm might be interested in the rims, not sure how they would look on a blue car tho, would you let me throw 2 of them on to see how they look?

R.F.G. - really fucking gay.

:stupid:

well i found some pics of my color with red rims and dont like it, gona have to pass

I’LL TAKE THE SEAT IF NO ONE ELSE DOES

possibly interested in rims if they will fit on a 92 honda accord? not sure bolt pattern…

Good lord I’m picking the seat up tomorrow.

Accord stock pattern is 4x114.3.

hey beef , you better sell me that seat when your done

Interested in the wheels-
do you happen to know the offset of them? -
from the net I am guessing +38 but not sure.
Might be a little tight
(that’s what she said)

seat is sold. rims only have a 4x100 pattern. I think the accord is 4x114. yes you could try the rims on the car, but you said you didn’t like it. if you change your mind you’re more than welcome to try them on for size or craps and giggles

centers included?
looks like they take little pop-in caps- 50mm or so?

yes the center caps are included.

Bump for a good seller, have seen these wheels in person many times, they look great

Pm’d

responded, thanks.

do you still have the wheels?