Rainbow 6 Vegas

Give me an M8 on single shot. That or the P90 on 3-shot burst. Then there’s the always fun to use Ragin Bull! I might be down for tonight.

i dont know anybody’s user names or whatever on here…i dont even have my own xbox…just play at a friends all the time…but the username i go by on there is andymax…

if anybody actually organizes something send me a message on there or PM me on here so i can get in on it :tup:

I was Elite too and sadly my brother now has that profile, so if I get a new box I won’t be shit.

im on now, everyone who isnt is a gay. robhimself7979

Just got home, on, for just a bit. z3chs

sorry i fell asleep super early :confused:

i got off at like 11:30

id roast you mike in a duel lol, i havnet played in a long time. been busy playing Wii sports bowling. plus cruising a lot with paul and ken. lol

so how is it playing an 8 bit system
^

more fun than my xbox lol, when people are around.

PS. I fucking borrowed Gears from my friend and have been playing that.

I keep turning on my night vision and off (double reload-faster+power booster tap), and hitting the L trigger to aim, and A to try to hide behind a wall.

Fucking annoying.

[quote=“Daddie,post:51,topic:21420"”]

PS. I fucking borrowed Gears from my friend and have been playing that.

I keep turning on my night vision and off (double reload-faster+power booster tap), and hitting the L trigger to aim, and A to try to hide behind a wall.

Fucking annoying.

[/quote]

i know those simple controls are tough :slight_smile:

Major, finally.

Fucking Presidio kept glitching

PS. Robhimself = Robherself when he dies using his “not so leet” shield on LVU.

“AHHH!!! What the fuck!” /high pitched voice.

the shield owns on lvu. go earn your rank!

anybody play this online for pc? If so send me your name so i can look for ya

FUCK PC

who is getting down tonight?!

i’m good to play for a long while… i should be stopping by kevin’s at some point for the :snky: :snky: but after that i’ll be on the live, pwning the noobs, PRK style!

I might have to get in on some R6 action tonight. It’s been a while since I have played online.

that’d be pretty BA if you did, i’m sure rob will play, and howie likely after 9… kevin will also… etc ( skunk wont -> sandy vagina ) and i’m sure others will likely pop up

im down for sure been looking forward to a big game since alot of people have this game now. too bad sand-ape cant play