Random s13 parts- seats, muffler, ect.. lowballs welcome!

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: may deliver for gas money to gta, ect…
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet

WILL HAVE PICS ASAP

1. S13 front cloth seats, P/S good shape, D/S usual wear - $40

2. pignose front bumper red, not greatest shape, turn signals were spray painted over mild scuffs, one chip in bumper, - $50

3. stainless can style muffler, 4" tip, 2.5" inlet, hanger attatched - $70

4. red APC racing seat, reclinable, was mounted in S13, not greatest fitment (like any aftermarket seat in s13) - $60

5. zenki lip spoiler, oem red, was painted over in red now paint is starting to crack, paint underneith still good, mild scuffs, other than weak paintjob decent shape, still has mounting brackets for pignose - $100

6. rear hatch interior side panels left and right - painted black with red inside arm rest part, rice - $16

7. various hatch interior, panels painted black, maybe certain pieces red? pm what you may need? $OBO?

8. hatch tail lights, right turn signal red, left signal normal amber, previous owner glued on some round lens type things to immitate kouki tails lol, (must see pic to understand) - $10

9. hatch middle reverse lamp panel, painted black, small crack on one side, with reverse lamps, - $10

10. S13 oem springs/struts, front and rear, good condion, worked excelent - $80

11. chuki DTRL’s, just the housings, can get the wires and bulb assembely, - $70, i know you guys in the states want these! lol

12. ractive cone style air filter, red, can bolt directly to maf - $20

-Cody

Cody, give me the lip. Im not paying you though.

i want muffler, send pics to ejai_h@hotmail.com with your #

yo cody, you have a ka24de tach by any chance?

Dan - you’ve been askin for that lip for so long lol, pay me something i needa walbro FP!!! haha

xmajin - ill email you that pic after this msg,

Chris - sorry man i only got sohc tach/cluster

Chris, I have a few DOHC clusters lying around.

Cody, I’ve got a walboro.

nice wanna trade? we can work somethin out…

Ya, call me.

PRICE DROP, NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!

1. S13 front cloth seats, P/S good shape, D/S usual wear - $25

2. pignose front bumper red, not greatest shape, turn signals were spray painted over mild scuffs, one chip in bumper, - $25

3. stainless can style muffler, 4" tip, 2.5" inlet, hanger attatched - $45

4. red APC racing seat, reclinable, was mounted in S13, not greatest fitment (like any aftermarket seat in s13) - $45

5. zenki lip spoiler, oem red, was painted over in red now paint is starting to crack, paint underneith still good, mild scuffs, other than weak paintjob decent shape, still has mounting brackets for pignose - (spoken for)

6. rear hatch interior side panels left and right - painted black with red inside arm rest part, rice - $8.26

7. various hatch interior, panels painted black, maybe certain pieces red? pm what you may need? $OBO?

8. hatch tail lights, right turn signal red, left signal normal amber, previous owner glued on some round lens type things to immitate kouki tails lol, (must see pic to understand) - $10

9. hatch middle reverse lamp panel, painted black, small crack on one side, with reverse lamps, - $10

10. S13 oem springs/struts, front and rear, good condion, worked excelent - $60

11. chuki DTRL’s, just the housings, can get the wires and bulb assembely, - $60, i know you guys in the states want these! lol

12. ractive cone style air filter, red, can bolt directly to maf - $15

sorry no edit,

add - S13 HB rear seat with trunk carpet attatched, $30

Hey Osad, how much for the Tach?

injectors added

• oem 270cc kade fuel injectors in fuel rail $40

Muffler still available? Pics to:

mnietes01 at gmail dot com

Thanks

pics of seat?

are the seats still for sale n can you email me pic to mistahshotta@gmail.com S13 front cloth seats, P/S good shape, D/S usual wear - $25
N
red APC racing seat, reclinable, was mounted in S13, not greatest fitment (like any aftermarket seat in s13) - $45

pic of thos please and thank you cody

sorry to anybody that i havent gotten pics for yet, i’ve been really busy last few days, and my computer was acting up a bit, but i will have pics sent out/posted tomorrow, thanks again for looking!

-Mistah ill get those for you tomorrow aswell

bump

• ive also got rear spoiler, came off acura vigor, has led brake light along back, may work with coupe trunk, not sure, couple very minor scratches, otherwise very good condtion - $60

let me know what you want pics of, ill return pm with a pic attached

CODY! gimmi that seat if you got rails for it. i wanna be baller like you!

bump it up

ill let you check it out man, its red and black btw

pic for the lip?