Random S13 parts (Some Silvia stuff to)

Asking Price: Refer to list
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Nadda, but MAY deliver for a price pending on location.
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: I’ve got a bucnh of random interior from an S13 hatch. Door skins are spoken for… I also have two sets of subs and a deck. I’m selling because I no longer have any need for anything S13 related (Although the thought of an S13 Silvia fron t on an S14 would be interesting to say the least). I’m not big into the sound system thing.

SILVIA ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD! thanks CLAYZ!

Interior stuff:
List will be updated shortly after I go through what’s there. It’s basically an entire hatch interior minus some things here and there.

Subs and deck:
Will be updated with specs
I know my one of subs I am looking for $600 obo.
the other deck and subs I’m looking for $150 obo for both together.

Oh, my digital gauge cluster
It will fit an S13 dash with some modifications. It’s been wired for a Redtop SR. I bought this from Heatw a long time ago for $220 and used it once (not in my car, but a friends). I"m looking for $150obo

Everything is listed as OBO, I am more flexible with some things and less with others.

PIctures should be up by the end of Thursday or Friday afternoon at the very latest.

Trades may be considered. I’m looking for some S14 (Zenki) items such as rear stock shocks, OEM, sideskirts, rear valence, and lip.

Please Call Me About The Fenders 416 878 5050 Clayz

/\ Shoot me a PM with an e-mail address (assuming you use one). I’m warning you though, they’re $65 for a reason, lol.
Also, I can call you right now if that’s alright?

add me to msn i wanna see pics of the silvia grill. and corner lights.
jussaplayaa@hotmail.com

//\ Hey man, I just sold them this morning. I didn’t see your post until now. You’ll have to PM CLAYZ. I think he has two if I’m not mistaken.

I can vouche for all this stuff as top notch! The digital tach and subs i’ve seen work many times and it was my car we tried the tach in, works mint!