Random shit sale - broken phone, motivational pins, bills photos signed etc...

A list of random shit for sale:

Motorola Droid A855

This thing is beat, I have used it as a ping pong paddle, door stop, surgical device and an anger managment device. The sucker still works and is fully fuctional.
BAD:
-Cracked glass
-Slider is off track
-VZW Refurb
GOOD:
2 Batteries
Charger (USB disconnect)

Asking $75 as these go all day on ebay as parts only for ~$45

RCA Small Wonder 720p EZ209

Got this as a gift, used it to take pictures of my car for my sale ad, never used again.

Includes carry bag, wrist strap, AV cable and charge cable.

Asking $30

Trent Edwards and Lee Evans Laser Signed 8x11 Photos

Good: High quality paper
Bad: What is printed on it

http://i54.tinypic.com/32zuy60.jpg

Asking $5 for the pair

Awesome Wool Shoes/Socks/Super fucking warm things

This things are tits, I wore them once around my house, felt like a boss. These are better suited for those who do cold adventures, like exploring a beer fridge or climbing ice. sz 7-8 in mens

Asking: 3 Mighty Dollars/obo

Micro SD Card 16GB x 2

GOOD: Holds a good amount of jail bait pictures, not included with sale.

Asking $10 (will include with purchase of Small Wonder or Droid at asking price)

Rear brake rotors for a MKIV Jetta/Golf

Brand New

Asking $15 or will trade for a Joey Combo at Moe’s.

Now the important stuff…

So your lady ain’t feel your limited swag, I have your answer… a super limited edition custom one of a kind rap music video quality ballin out swagtastic jb snaging…

Yeah those arent diamonds, but they look like it. That aint alligator skin but come on now, it had me fooled. Dem hoes cant tell the difference, they dumb. Bitches love this thing and will be swinging from your nuts, Now most of you are thinking thats out of your price range, but im not here to fuck around, this can be yours for 1 American flag bead pin…

NOTHING ELSE.

Well maybe your not motivated to hunt down the bead pin, that is fine you anti amuuurican. Maybe you need some sort of motivation, BOOM you came to the right place…

MOTIVATIONAL PIN x 2

Thats right, your kicking butt, maybe head butting Cuban at cruise night, either way people are going to know you mean business and your a serious motherfucker.

Will trade for CAD file of mitsubishi “EVOLUTION VIII” emblem or 1 gallon of pop/beer can tabs, :snky:

Thats all.

I can be reached at 716-998-1650
email: collyn.christian@yahoo.com
PM: Here

That pin rules

hahahah this is such a good fs thread

Rear rotors plz?

Contact info is at the bottom of OP. Text me for fastest response. 716 9981650

you dont need these, all the brakes on your car, rotors and pads are lifetime warranty <3

I will take the Small Wonder and the memory cards. Where can we meet up?

Entertaining ad, but good luck selling that stuff.

Eh if people were going to read it figured I should try and be entertaining. I’ll cut you a deal on a pin?

I’ll pass, thank you.

Not a problem!

Rotors, Small Wonder, Memory Cards and Wool Footys pending sale.