Random Stuff For Sale (Auto/Books/Games/PC) - Some Free/Some Cheap

So I wanted to consolidate all of my FS threads into one because I just went through a bunch of other stuff so I got stuff to add.

Sprint Phones:

Used Samsung A640 (great condition)

This phone was the phone I used before I got the Instinct. It is in pretty good shape for a phone that was used for 2 years.

The backside of the phone has scuff marks from going in and out of the plastic holster I had. Otherwise it’s got the tiny scratches you’d expect from a used phone.

Included with it will be a charger, manual, and up to 3 clips (they tend to break).

Pictures:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1431/a6404.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3540/a6403.jpg

Price:

$20

Automotive Parts:

Books (ISBN): ALL FREE

• The Economics of Public Issues - 13th Edition (0-321-11873-1)
  • Microsoft Access 2003 - 2nd Edition (0-619-26811-5)
  • Microsoft Excel 2003 - 2nd Edition (0-619-26815-8)
  • Statistics - An Introduction - 5th Edition (0-534-35379-7)
  • Learning GNU Emacs - 2nd Edition (1-56592-152-6)
  • A First Book of ANSI C - 3rd Edition (0-534-37964-8)
  • Economics Today - 12th Edition (0-321-15059-7)
  • Technical Mathematics with Calculus - 4th Edition (0-471-36887-3)
  • Handbook for Writers - 7th Edition (0-13-144364-X)

Other Stuff:

[/COLOR]

Computer Stuff:

what does the complete collection for forza mean? th first forza? or just addons?

I dunno…it’s the 1st Forza but it has a bonus disc of some sort. I’ve never actually played the other disc so I dunno what’s on it.

if you still have the short prose reader an the essentials of sociology ill gladly take them off your hands

I posted this yesterday so I do have them :). Please take some more of the books. I honestly feel guilty throwing educational materials out. I tried donating to the library, etc. but no one would take them. And most of these are too old to sell to HVCC, etc.

I’ll be in Latham Circle/Crossgates area today after 4. If you want we can meet today…or later in the week. PM sent with my number.

dude those books could make someone warm !

good starter wood/paper for fires !

Bump.

how is that webdesign in a nutshell book?? is it just basic HTML or something?

I’m sure it has some HTML in there but it’s mostly CSS (2.1) and XHTML (1.0).

huh… can’t hurt to learn that stuff! I’ll take it, if you don’t mind!

Cool. However, you’re a little out of my driving range. You going to be in Albany (close to downtown) anytime soon?

learning from books is ok, but learn from a source that is up to date

the best 10 bucks u could spend, OR just do the free tutorials, either way this is the best source to learn new html / css / php / anything web related

their whole network of sites are constantly getting "best sites " for whatever of the year awards on many magazines and shit, they got their shit together for sure.

the issue i find with learning web shit is its always outdated unless its from an online source… college courses and these printed books from 08 / 07 /06 are not bad, they teach you shit, but why learn than and update yourself with the new shit when you can learn the new shit from the start?

Well, it’s free. If he wants it, he can have it. As long as he meets me within 15 miles or so of my location. I’m not driving out to Little Falls lol. That’s a bit much. Unless he wants to pay me for gas there and back.

haha ya sorry man, i feel like im always posting negatively against anything that has to do with you, i dont mean it, its just in coincidence , incase you were like “wow singhs a fucking dick” lololol

In case Shift518 hasn’t noticed…I have decently thick skin…

well thats from spankin it alot bro we all know that:rofl

im just letting you know thats all so nothing builds up that doesnt have to :wink:

wtf LOL:haha

Bump.

Damn, you got all the links man! Thanks!

I will get ahold of ya Ilya next time I go through Albany.