Randomness…Complete randomness.

You’re probably right. I do live in the sticks. :lol Even our walmart gets stuff months after other stores.

Agreed. For my school JNCO was 8th-9th grade (96-97), and in 2000 it was more of an Abercrombie look, though the emo kids did start showing up maybe around that time or a year later. I didn’t really notice too many hipsters until I moved to NYC.

i see use of the 35L

Where oh where is that dirt road?

you are insane with the picture business kid !

Thanks for being the only car forum photographer in history that doesnt photoshop the bejesus out of his shots.

Where did find this major award!?!?!?!?!

true story, plus he doesn’t tilt the camera at retarded angles to make it look like you are driving on the side of a fucking mountain (rant against track photogs).

frah-jee-lay

Must be Italian

You see correctly :thumbup
Not in all of the shots though, just a few.

Top secret government bombing range…AKA central/western VT. Ticonderoga is just about across the lake in a few shots.

Thanks d0od.

lol, there is a little PS action, but not too much.

That has to be my biggest peeve with photos…drastic angles. If I have to tilt my head to see the subject, whats the point? Angles do nothing for me, even if its a slight angle it still looks like the camera was tilted on accident. My friend got her wedding photos printed and I was looking through them last night, there is a large boat in the background of one shot that looks like its jacked up in the rear because the camera was tilted…I hate that lol. Boats dont go up hills.

That Major award was sent to me from Italy…true story: http://www.redriderleglamps.com/productDetails.cfm?merchID=100324231322531154&category=100324202230765104&position=1

the PBR is definently 35L.

Right on! Good eye.
The ice cube is too.