Rant!!

Dear Guys,

If you feel the desire to put on a pair of Croc’s, stop. Not only does it detract from your manhood, they look fucking stupid. There are thousands of other types of shoes/sandals/sneakers/etc that you could be wearing instead of those. Leave them to the lesbians/married women/ugly women. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.

RuBiCaNT

Crocs are stupid… is there any debate here? Didn’t think so.

Everyone tells me they are super comfortable, but i wouldnt know. I think they look retarted and wouldnt wear them, they piss me off too. :lol:

i couldn’t justify 35$ for something that cheap looking/feeling.

Look pretty manly to me? :gotme:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/crocodile_shoes.jpg

My wife got a pair when she was pregnant and I’ll admit I wedged my big foot in one to see what all the talk was about. They do seem like they’d be extremely comfortable. I might pick up a pair but I’m secure enough in my manhood. The LS2 saw to that. :lol:

Man, woman, or child, if there’s not a high chance of you having to wade through water you should not be wearing them.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT”"]

Dear Guys,

If you feel the desire to put on a pair of Croc’s, stop. Not only does it detract from your manhood, they look fucking stupid. There are thousands of other types of shoes/sandals/sneakers/etc that you could be wearing instead of those. Leave them to the lesbians/married women/ugly women. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.

RuBiCaNT

[/quote]

Here here!!!:clap::clap:

Super comfortable my ass, i dont give a shit… They fucking suck…

[/Thread]

i’ll stick to my pumas. fucking cat>croc

I hate them,I saw someone wearing socks with crocs and it pushed me over the edge because sandals and socks really are one of my pet peeves.

American figurine…complete with umbrella hat,fanny pack,crocs,and limited edition “god bless the USA” T-Shirt.LOL

[quote=“Jon,post:11,topic:34076"”]

I saw someone wearing socks with crocs…complete with umbrella hat,fanny pack,crocs,and limited edition “god bless the USA” T-Shirt.LOL

[/quote]

For some reason all I can picture is a middle aged asian woman with a big ass camera hanging around her neck at Niagara Falls… :gotme:

well…they are comftorable…

Fuck you, get outta the thread. Crocs Suck. Carry on

:word: to rubicant.

crocks do suck, and so do non-youth non-female people who wear them.

im not sure what i hate worse, crocks, popped collars, or dual golf shirt popped collars.

Locutus wears them, nuff said…

I think they look stupid on everyone…even women and children.

i approve for house or yard wear but not in public nor would i ever own a pair … sandals are MUCH better

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:16,topic:34076"”]

Locutus wears them, nuff said…

[/quote]

uh-oh… he went there.

My honest opinion, ugly and even worse on adults, especially men. I wouldn’t be caught dead in them.

this thread and its contents are dex-endorsed.