RB20DET Parts

Need some parts in the coming weeks to complete my swap.

1x Stock Downpipe and nuts
1x SMIC with piping
1x Altima fans or similar.

Let me know what you got and well go from there

I have stock downpipe for R32 RB20DET
SMIC with piping made for S13

i have smic core 20 bucks

also looking for walbro 255lph fuel pump, 87 how much for smic?

50? You come get it.

The piping I have for it brings them up in front of the wheel well.

87 I’ll let you know, I should be in Brampton this weekend to drop my harness off

Also need the rear intake manifold boost controller nipple. I believe its a size 17 bolt with a tiny nipple on the rear. I need this ASAP.

That I don’t have. You’ll have to check random parts stores for that. I doubt anyone would have an extra one laying around.

You shouldn’t of broken it! lol

LOL! It came broke on my motor

Okay so here’s what I need in the next weekend.

SMIC with piping.
3" Catback for s13.
RB20DET downpipe
Dual Altima Fans
4" Air Filter.

Let me know what you got and ill come buy off you guys. I need this stuff soon, looking to have my car running by July 4th weekend.

Shit no edit button, I also need a walbro fuel pump.

I think Adam’s got Altima fans. PM him

Found walbro and SMIC. I NEEEEEEED the downpipe this week garunteed. If anyone has one call me at 416-930-0265.

Okay, got my walbro and SMIC.

Here’s what I need now:

FSU (fuel sending unit, found one but I’d like to see what other people have incase it falls thru)
S14 rad with e-fans
RB20DET downpipe
S13 SR SMIC piping (need ALL of it).
Also looking for a decent 3" catback, don’t care about names but just something to get me running

Correction: I need R32 RB SMIC piping.

Also looking for a HKS 4" shroom air filter

THIS guy also needs a R32 Gts-t cluster. Miliage doesnt matter. He needs it for the tach

Thanks alot Kengi for updating my thread. Looking to have everything by July 4th weekend, cat back is no biggie.

Here is what I’m looking to spend price wise:

S14 rad with fans: $60-80 bucks
RB20DET Downpipe: $30-40
RB20DET SMIC Piping (with silicon connectors preferably): up to $60
Catback: up to $200
GTS-T Cluster: since I just need it for the tach not too much.

I have cash ready for everything except the catback which I’m looking to purchase next week. If you have any of this LET ME KNOW ASAP. Best way to reach me is to PM me.

i gotta stock s14 ka rad, if itll work shoot me an offer, worked perfect on my car no fans tho… lmk

PM’d