rear integra seats, eg parts

i have for sale a jdm center console from an eg (92-95 civic) gray, $100:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk317/itsstockish/DSCN3803.jpg

a rear cargo cover from an eg civic, black, $110:

rear gsr integra seats, cloth, $50:

disclaimer: i did not stage this picture. i set the seats up and got my camera. in the meantime, my dog sat on the seats. he does not respond to calling his name and bites if you try to pick him up. if someone wants a picture without the dog, it will have to wait.

pretty much firm on the prices, that seems to be what they are worth.

How much for the dog? j/p Seats look nice. Glwts man.

:whowants this dog!!:

glws man i guess the honda phase is over for a while? lol

JDM Long armrest = Very cool.:ohyeah:

the dog is free if you can move him, he is a complete moron.

hopefully. i think it’s time for an adult car.

buy it!!!

If I had a clean 5th gen…that’s much to classy for the beater.

LMAO

fugget, i’m going ebay.

bump. i still have all of these parts (and, unfortunately, the dog) if anyone wants them. i don’t want to deal with ebay at the moment.

bump.

Damn good deal on the long arm rest. I might be interested in the set up. Where are you located?

southtowns.

Thanks that sums it all up! West Seneca, Orchard Park, Hamburg, Blasdell, etc… I wanna come by and take a look at it if thats ok with you

easy guy. what i meant was i live in holland, i work in cheektowaga, i go to ea, ws, elma, op, and hamburg all the time. i was trying to illustrate my flexibility.

That response would have been a lot easier to understand in the 1st response. How am I suppose to know that you are a traveling man around the southtowns. Well if you want to bring it along with you so I cna take a look I would be more than happier to meet up

haha fair enough. when’s good for you? i’m off today and tomorrow and i’ve got some traveling to do.

jdm armrest sold!!!

anyone else?

still here.

bump in memory of the dog in the picture, RIP Oliver.

so where are you located and rear seats still 4sale?