Recaro DC5,R33 Seats,Enkei 16" Work 17"Rims,2Blitz BOV,Type R strut bar,12mm spacer..

ALL JDM PARTS PRICE DROPPED!!!
1.BLUE Recaro DC5 seats with DC5 Seat rails mint condition,except the driver side been ripped if you driving a LHD is going to be your Passenger side,direct bolt on for RSX $650
2.Work VS 17" F7" R8" 5x114.3 with rubber but not much thread left GOOD condition Offset 45 all around $700
3.Omori Boost gauge 65mm come with stand $40
4.HKB HUB FOR S14 $35

All Parts located in Richmond hill,All price are OBO,I m open for any reasonable offer.647-869-2788 Allen i cant answer the phone when i m working if no one pick up,text me,i will get back to you asap.

R33 GTS-T Seats with rails are they the grey ones???

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

R33 GTS-T Seats with rails are they the grey ones??? do they fit in a s13 or do they need to be moded ???

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

R33 GTS-T Seats with rails are they the grey ones??? do they fit in a s13 or do they need to be moded ???

Those R33 GTR seat look bomb, killa vanilla price.
didn’t someone wanted 600$ for r32 gtr seat?
kazz diff for $400? gtfo…someone cop it.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Those R33 GTR seat look bomb, killa vanilla price.
didn’t someone wanted 600$ for r32 gtr seat?
kazz diff for $400? gtfo…someone cop it.

so how much you think they gonna be? wt the market price?

Seats are good price.

I love my R32 seats.

I like the recarros, not my style; but I think they look nice :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Seats are good price.

I love my R32 seats.

I like the recarros, not my style; but I think they look nice :slight_smile:

How much life do the tires still have on the works? Lmk

Will this diff directly bolt into an S13? If you can confirm that this is a 1.5 and it will bolt in then I’ll take it!

AROUND 10-20% NOT MUCH LEFT

the diff can fit into the s13 diff housing,but not directly bolt into s13.

make me an offer i want everything gone asap

BLUE Recaro DC5 seats and WORK Vs rims prices dropped need them go !!!

bump

price dropped again,need everything go asap!!!

will you sell a pair of rims?

which one you are looking for?