Recaro fucked up my new seats... UPDATED W/ PICS

lol’d HARD at yetti. seriously, though, ballin’ seats.

so im in love and want these its showing that it come’s with some of these options, please tell me what you have extra so i know what to order heres the link: http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=5086&region=3&L=2

Oh shit. When I ordered the seats, it didn’t come with any options, now it says they’re standard. Fack, I thought I ripped them off.

shit, im sorry, i saw them and fell in love and just wondered what all i can get for options, how much did they run you (please pm me on it) i need to know how much im going to need, those things are sweet i think im gonna do the leather or the suede and leather black

Leather adds a tonnnn of money to the price. Call up JVG, 858-0119. I got them through him and he gave me a great price.

ok, well leather may be out lol, thankyou very much man, ill be calling him up real soon… enjoy those sexy seats man , i know they have to be madd comfortable

They are comfy as fuck. A lot better than the Brides, and more comfy than the Recaro SRS in there now, that JVG let me borrow.

:facepalm

ughhhhhhh obviously thats why i said holy jim

:banghead

Looks nice, Chris. How do they feel?

do you read ANYTHING before posting?? :retardclap

that wasnt there when i started to write my post

I hope you’re kidding… There’s almost 20hrs between posts lol.

i was posting last night, but my nephew is here, so i left that post in a tab open and forgot to hit “submit reply”, and i was posting today and saw a chrome window open and im like hmmm, wth is in there that i left? so i just hit submit today. :retardclap shoulda refreshed, huh?

You dumb dumb.

a-yup! but i mean a 5 yearold running thru the house, yelling, grabbing stuff, making me play halo with him, racing games,fighting games, stuff on my DS, then me making him do homework and stuff all the same time? sorta makes u forget some minor stuffs :slight_smile:

throw rocks at him

Do what this man suggests.

def agree on the rocks