Recliner

So after several years as my faithful companion for XBOX 360, PS2, countless sporting events, the last episode of Lost, and having at least 10 drunk people pass out on it (However no bodily fluids that I am aware of ), it’s time to say goodbye to my faithful companion, this beige reclining chair. It opens up a little crooked since one of said pass-outs slept all funky on it, not sure if something actually broke or if the little track thing in the back just popped out, and needs a screw/bolt in the footrest. Could have easily fixed it but neither of these interfered with my enjoyment of it, so I didn’t bother. No notable stains to speak of.

My garbage day was today, so you have one week to get it before it gets curbed…thought I’d offer it up in hopes someone else can enjoy it, since it served me so well. No, I will not deliver it, it’s a free chair. Pickup from my garage in Snyder/Williamsville. (Think Tony Walker area)

Can me and my wife come try before buy? You may have to change your ad for the fluids thing though.

No, but your wife and a female friend can! That would actually increase its value.

:grabs purple light:

:slight_smile:

that thing looks comfy as hell

Perfect. I will take this.

Thach has first dibs. It is definitely comfy as hell and I will miss it, I just had to get a chair that doesn’t recline because it keeps bashing into my wall every time I open it in the spot it’s in :frowning:

Still waiting on pickup. Someone get this out of my garage before I go out of town Wed. AM or I will have to chuck it and that will make me sad :frowning:

I’d take it for my traphouse. :wink: